1937 Rolls-Royce Phantom III Vesters & Neirinck Coupe Chassis Number: 3CP144 Engine Number: T48J 1938 Brussels Show Car 1995 Pebble Beach First in Class 1995 Meadowbrook First in Class 1995 RROC First in Class This PIII chassis was delivered on September 1, 1937 to Brussels dealer, Andre Pisart, S.A. for Mr. Jean Francqui. After being bodied by Vesters & Neirinck of Brussels, the car was delivered to Mr. Francqui on May 7, 1938. This is one of eight two-door closed bodied PIII's and is believed to be the first without a "B" pillar. This car is reported to have been used by the King of Belgium and other members of the royal family. Also used by Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery in Brussels, 1944 and by Lt. General Sir Charles Keightley in Austria, 1945. The car came to the USA in 1967 and had a number of owners until Douglas McCorkingdale bought 3CP144 in 1991. He commissioned a ground up restoration that was finished in 1994. It is the only known PIII to be equipped at the factory with a tachometer.
left-hand-drive 1937 rolls-royce phantom iii vesters neirinck coupe 2-door restored rolls royce rwd luxury 4-seater 2wd
Jul 28, 2017