Registration no. GF8793 Chassis no. 167XJ Engine no. FC75 Chassis number '167XJ' was ordered on 23rd October 1929 by Car Mart Ltd of Park Lane, London for their valued customer, U J Phillipson of Richmond, Yorkshire, whose London address was The Marlborough Club in Pall Mall. The short chassis was specified and the enclosed drive four light sports saloon coachwork, with accommodation for six passengers, was entrusted to Harrison & Son of Stanhope Street, London. '167XJ' features Harrison's 'British Flexible' coachwork produced by its subsidiary, British Flexible Coachworks Ltd, which had been set up in 1927 to build bodies using its patented method of lightweight fabric construction employing felt joints in the wooden frame and screws encased in rubber bushes. Two spare wheel carriers were specified and a special 28-gallon fuel tank was provided for the longer tour. The car was delivered in April 1930. Acquired by connoisseur collector, the late Terry Cohn, the Phantom was purchased by the previous owner at Bonhams & Brooks' auction at the R-REC's Annual Rally at Towcester Racecourse in June 2001 (Lot 721) when a selection of Terry's Rolls-Royces were offered for sale. After acquis
1930 rolls-royce phantom ii harrison 4 light leather lightweight overdrive restored rolls royce rwd luxury 4-seater 2wd
Prestige House. 9 Globe Industrial Estate
Medmenham, RM17 6ST , Buckinghamshire
Since the first Phantom was built 92 years ago, these luxurious machines...
The Victoria and Albert Museum is widely held as one the the world’s gre...