- Range Rover Classic 2 Door
- 2500cc Turbo Diesel 119 Bhp
- First registered 08/1992 with chassis prefix “JA”
- 265,000 Kms (165,000 Miles)
Spanish Registration Left Hand Drive
- Car has lived all its life in Malaga and has its original “MA” licence number
- Starts first time and drives well
- Needs repainting to be perfect. Panels are straight but there are small wear and tear dents and scratches all over. Has been painted before but always in original colour.
- Chassis is Rust Free
- Never been restored, welded or modified
- No Lights on or Leaks
- Interior is complete
- Boot area very tidy for a Classic
- Supplied with all tools and jack.
- Paperwork all correct – export no problem
- Car can be driven away today or we can arrange delivery by transport to your destination.– please ask for a quotation
- More photographs are available upon request.
- Car is available to view anytime in Marbella, Spain.
- For any further information please contact us:
- We are specialists in the sale of two door Range Rover Classics from Spain for delivery throughout the world.
Tel: (+34) 677.451.017. Also Whats App
Email : email@example.com
- Finished in Eastnor Green Metallic with Brogue Brown Cloth
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Original Rostyle Wheels
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Windows
- Central Locking
- Front Spoiler
- Tow Bar
Jaguar Land Rover has announced that the Range Rover Classic has been ad...
Budding restorers were in for a treat at this year’s Silverstone Classic...