- Dispatched by Morris Motors from their Cowley Works on May 31st 1926
- First road registered as 'EY 2961' by Anglesey County Council on October 14th 1926
- Still fitted with its original engine (number 168519) and 'on the button'
- Acquired by its last registered keeper in 1978 and known to The Bullnose Morris Club since then
- Treated to much restoration and maintenance work over the past 39 years
PLEASE NOTE: All estimates are subject to a buyer's premium of 15% incl. VAT (@ 20%)
Feb 12, 2015
Jul 27, 2016