Original 1250 cc 4 cy Linder with twin S.U. carbs, 4 speed manual transmission, O,E.M. canvas soft top with 4 removable side curtains. Optional luggage rack, dual mirrors, wind wings, knock off wheels and Lucas driving lights. This sporty little roadster has been lovingly restored to a jewel-like level. The show quality paint in Olde English White contrasts beautifully with the Crimson leatherette upholstery with mostly original linings depicting a very gently used vehicle prior to the professional ground up restoration. Every piece of chrome hardware and trim sparkles like new as do the enamel badges. Only 6,200 built and this one is as good as it gets.
left-hand-drive 1954 mg tf roadster usd0 white 4-speed manual restored convertible
2807 N. U.S. Highway 12
Spring grove, 60081, Illinois
MG was known for its sporty two seaters back in the ‘50s, and its return...
Bicester Heritage has been awarded £3m of funding to develop and expand....