These road cars all feature special features needed to homologate a car for racing use. Can you name all of the cars?
Homologation rules often mean that manufacturers have to sell road-going racing machines to the public, and while they aren’t the most practical or civilises (and often not reliable) they are often raucous machines that provide truly unadulterated thrills. Here are ten interesting examples of the breed, see how many you can name…
Post up your scores in the comments, or via Facebook or Twitter!
SEE RELATED: Classic wheel quiz 3: Can you name these cars?
Want more quizzes?
• Classic wheel quiz 1: Can you name these cars?
• Classic wheel quiz 2: How many can you name?
• QUIZ: Can you identify these Fast Fords from one tiny detail?
• Special edition cars: can you name them all?
• QUIZ: Can you name these 1990s performance cars?
• QUIZ: Can you identify the car from its rear lights?