Reserved Like Elvis or the Beatles, the MGB’s popularity seems to be eternal. And with good reason: by combining handsome roadster and GT bodywork with rugged BMC underpinnings, the ‘B is still more than capable of offering easy, trouble-free classic motoring today. In the decades following its 1962 launch, increasingly sophisticated competition made the ‘B look a little old hat. However, that is in its favour; with simple mechanicals, and unrivalled parts availability, there’s no reason why you can’t drive one all year round. Many owners already do. Supplied new by Cleveland Garages in Jersey and registered on the 04/07/1970, this low mileage MGB Roadster has only covered 84729 miles in the hands of the previous owners. Whilst it is a MK 3 MGB launched in September 1969 , it has been retro fitted with the chrome grill fitted to the MK 1 and MK 2 MGB’s until late 1969. The car is in overall good structural condition, it drives well, has a good interior, excellent hood, good wire wheels, although cosmetically some blistering to the paintwork on the wing seams, which is in otherwise is in very good condition, with the castle rails being in good condition. Mechanically the car runs we
POA The 1948 Porsche 356 employed a platform chassis with rear-mounted air-cooled engine and torsion bar all-independent suspension. 1955 marked the arrival of the 356A, readily distinguishable by its now curved one-piece screen, a wider range of engines and 15'' instead of 16'' wheels. Announced at the 1959 Frankfurt Motor Show, the Porsche 356B T5 enhanced Porsche's reputation as builders of the finest small capacity sports cars, continuing the huge commercial success of its predecessors. Handling, ride and refinement were improved, as well as the addition of a more powerful 90bhp 1600cc engine to the range, a higher nose, more vertical headlamp lenses and raised front winglets - all of which upped the original cars' appeal and firmly established it as by far the best car in its class. Prior to the launch of the 356C in 1963, the 356B with the T6 body was announced in 1962, with the twin air vents, larger rear window, and the facelift to the front of the car with the wider lower edge to the bonnet. A Black plate California car that has been well kept over the years, original interior with the front seats recovered in black hide, original door cards, headlining and electric sunroo
£7500 Overview The replacement for FIAT's much-loved 500 Topolino, the Nuova 500 debuted in 1957. A radical departure from its predecessors essentially pre-war design, FIAT's new baby featured unitary construction, an opening fabric roof and all-independent suspension while carrying its engine at the rear. The latter was an air-cooled, overhead-valve twin – the first such used by FIAT – and the gearbox was a four-speeder. Introduced in 1968 alongside the standard 500F, the deluxe Fiat 500L, while mechanically identical, came with exterior cosmetic enhancements and an improved interior featuring new instrument panel, seats and floor covering. An immense success for FIAT, almost 3,000,000 of these adorable little cars had been sold when production ceased in 1975. The 500 remains as popular today as it ever was. Arriving shortly: 1972 Fiat 500 Giardiniera. First launched in 1961, and from 1968 manufactured by Fiat in Milan as the Fiat 500 Giardinera, with full length sun roof, with rear door, ideal as a family classic runabout or with livery for an Italian Restaurant or delicatessen. EU taxes paid Estate car with hinged rear door, and full sun roof. Black, fully restored Excellent awa
POA Call for more details. 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback in Inferno Maroon (burgundy) (metallic with clear coat), with a black Pony interior. The cutouts are easy to reach, no climbing under the car. It has a functioning hood scoop. The car is fast and very attractive in Inferno Red metallic. Call for more details. It has a rare fold down rear seat which is easy to operate, a GT dash, with all gauges, and a rally pac mounted on the steering column. It is a C-Code Mustang engine(was a 289 V-8 with a 2-barrel carburettor) with a 351 V-8, 4 barrel Holley 600 CFM carburettor, and Hedman headers. Attached to the engine is a 4 speed (top loader) manual transmission. The front brakes are disc and the rear drum. The wheels are 15" American Racing 200S.
£17950 Following the immediate post war success of the MG TC, Nuffield launched the updated design of the TC in 1949, an immediate success, designed with the export market in mind, the car was the first production MG to be offered in left hand drive, with a new chassis based on the MG YA, rack and pinion steering together with front coil springs and wishbones. The proven pre war design of the 1250 cc XPAG engine was continued, and provided the power unit throughout the T series range until production finished in the mid 1953. Over 75% of the MG TD production was exported. The MG TD2 was introduced in 1952, with a higher compression head, bigger valves and larger carburettors producing 57 BHP. Built in November 1951, and probably first registered in the USA in early 1953, this MG TD2 was imported to Jersey in 1990, and was formerly the property for some years of a noted local MG restorer who sadly passed away recently. We are selling the car on behalf of his widow. The car is a very good example of a late MG TD, having being looked after by its MG specialist owner, it is has been the subject of an old restoration, and has aftermarket accessories such as an alloy rocker cover and pus
£6950 The 300 CE coupe was based on the new W124 E-Class released here in 1986, albeit on an 85 mm shorter wheelbase than its saloon sibling. The coupe’s styling was elegant and remains so today when other cars of the era have dated quickly. Almost 30 years after it was first launched the 300 CE is a good looking car oozing the solid prestige that came with the Mercedes-Benz badge in those days. Underneath it rode on the same competent W124 platform. A combination of coil springs and telescopic shocks at the front worked in tandem with a five-link independent rear suspension to give the 300 CE a solid foundation for responsive handling. The handling was typical of ’Benz, starting out with under steer at low speeds before becoming more balanced as the speed climbs. The result was a supreme feeling of confidence in the road holding. Powerful disc brakes slowed the heavy coupe with ease, and standard ABS added to the coupe’s braking prowess. Under the imposing bonnet lay a silky smooth straight six-cylinder engine. With fuel-injection delivering the fuel, the 3.0-litre six had a single overhead camshaft with two valves per cylinder and put out 135 kW at 5700 revs with peak torque of 2
£32500 William Lyons, founder of Swallow was not content to merely build bodies on other people's chassis. This constrained his creative desires and equally restricted him to products which were stolid rather than sporting. If Lyons and Walmsley were to throw off these shackles, they needed to create their own chassis to suit their ends. However, the industry was littered with failures and Lyons determined that a cautious approach was necessary. Consequently, he arranged for the Standard Motor Company to build a chassis to Swallow's design but fitted with Standard engines. Meanwhile Lyons, the shrewd publicist, had set the scene. 'WAIT! THE 'SS' IS COMING,' stated an advertisement in July 1931. '2 New Coupes of Surpassing Beauty. SS is the new name of a new car that's going to thrill the hearts of the motoring public and the trade alike. It's something utterly new … different … better!' Thus announced, the SS I and SS II Coupes were duly presented at the 1931 London Motor Show, and sensation they certainly caused. The body was ultra low and the bonnet outrageously long. It had, stated the press, the £1,000 look, yet was priced at a very modest £310, highlighting Lyons' unique abili
£29950 The Triumph TR3 was produced between 1955 and 1962 by the Standard-Triumph Motor Company of Coventry, England. A traditional roadster, the TR3 is an evolution of the company’s earlier TR2 model, with greater power and improved braking. Updated variants, popularly but unofficially known as the "TR3A" and "TR3B", entered production in 1957 and 1962 respectively. The rugged ‘sidescreen’ TR, so named for its employment of removable plexiglass side curtains, was a sales and motorsport success. With approximately 74,800 TR3s sold across all variants, the model was the company’s third best seller after the TR7 and TR6, The Triumph was campaigned in races, hill climbs, and rallies across Europe and North America, with several outright, team, and class victories to its credit Although the car was usually supplied as an open two-seater, an occasional rear seat and bolt-on steel hard top were available as extras. The car is powered by a 1991 cc straight-four OHV engine initially producing 95 bhp (71 kW; 96 PS), an increase of 5 hp over the TR2 thanks to the larger SU-H6 carburettors fitted. This was later increased to 100 bhp at 5000 rpm by the addition of a "high port" cylinder hea
£89950 Originally registered as AUG 11 on the 8th December 1934, this unique Alvis Speed 20 SC Drop Head Coupe with matching numbers and original coachwork, was according to the factory record, ordered in chassis form by Bambers of Leeds, to their order it was bodied as a 3 position Drop Head Coupe by John Charles Limited of Middlesex to the design of Brainsbury Woollard, it is worth noting the overriders monogrammed BW and coach maker’s commission plate on the boot sill. Its early history is being researched, however by 1962 the second owner was Mr Sidney Richard Cain of Henley on Thames, who owned the car until 1982 when it purchased by Raymond R Sargeant also Henley on Thames. Around this time the registration was changed to FAS 40 During Ray Sargeant’s ownership the car underwent a complete chassis up restoration with new framework and panelling where appropriate. The worked was completed by Rob Green of Gloria Coachworks. Sold via Sotheby’s in 1984 to Mr Daouk of Richmond Surrey, following whom the Alvis was owned by Mr John Harris of Okehampton. During Mr Harris’s ownership the Speed Twenty underwent a cosmetic refresh which included a bare metal respray, and in recent years
£37950 The car for sale today was supplied new by Fiat-France in April 1965, in 1988 it was purchased by Patrick Mersch who was looking for a car to compete with in European endurance and FIA historic series. Prepared originally by Kerry McSwann who specialised in Ferrari’s and looked after Tom Walduck’s Ferrari collection, many original and scarce original Abarth competition parts where sourced which included the aluminium bonnet and Abarth competition sump. From the late 1980’s through to the early 1990’s the coupe competed in the 1992 Historic Grand Prix de Provence, the Nürburgring Old Timer Grand Prix 1990 / 1991, and in 1991 was placed 3rd overall in the FIA European Historic Touring car championship, during this period the car successfully competed at Paul Ricard France, Zandvoort, Silverstone, Nürburgring, Österreichring, Vallelunga and in 1992 Nürburgring, Paul Ricard, Monza amongst others. Retired shortly afterwards the car sat for twenty-two years in Patrick Mersch’s garage, being turned over regularly with oil changes and maintenance being carried out. Following its sale in 2014, the coupe has been recommissioned, the engine has covered less than 1000 Kms since being fu
£37950 Registered in Jersey from new, this RHD 1975 T2 Westfalia with tilt rood has been subject to a full restoration by Le Riche on behalf of a client during the period 2012 /2013, and has covered only 900 miles since completion. It is finished in the correct colours of white over beige, complimented by the period Westfalia tartan and fitted interior, which has also been completely fully restored to the original specification. In excess of £40K has been spent on the acquisition and restoration, which covered the body, interior furniture and fittings, upholstery, tilt roof, specialist engine rebuild, brake rebuild, suspension, with the gearbox being checked . The work carried out by Le Riche Restorations is fully detailed in the accompanying history file and photographic record of the work carried out, and as such the Westfalia is ready to drive away and enjoy. Being a Westfalia conversion, it is a walk through with a two double berths, the second being in the roof space, our restoration was especially detailed utilising the correct Westfalia material, with the original cabinet and furniture being also similarly restored match. The Westfalia is fully equipped with cooker, built in
POA The 107 series were the last of the hand built Mercedes from Stuttgart, renowned for their durability and strength, they have become increasingly sought after in recent years, with low mileage examples well cared for examples fetching in excess of £40K. Launched in 1971, the Mercedes 107 series immediately became a best seller in European and US markets, with a design reminiscent in some respects of the earlier Pagoda SL. A range of models was offered during the 18 year life of the 107, with the new 5 litre being launched in 1980, which was enhanced over the next 5 years culminating in the last year of manufacture of 1989, being the 5.6 litre 560 SL for sale here. The 560 SL carried a big, 5.6-liter V-8 under its long bonnet. The single-overhead-cam, fuel-injected engine produced 227 horsepower at 5,200 rpm and 287 foot-pounds of torque at 3,500 rpm. Power was directed to the rear wheels by a four-speed automatic transmission. The 560 SL could accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in approximately 8 seconds, which was reasonably quick in its day. It had a top speed of about 140 mph. The SL employed disc brakes with ABS at all four corners, which was not yet common in the late 1980s. The
£18950 Following the immediate post war success of the MG TC, Nuffield launched the updated design of the TD in 1949, an immediate success, designed with the export market in mind,the car was the first production MG to be offered in left hand drive, with a new chassis based on the MG YA, rack and pinion steering together with front coil springs and wishbones. The proven pre war design of the 1250 cc XPAG engine was continued, and provided the power unit through out the T series range until production finished in the mid 1950's. Over 75% of the MG TD production was exported A time warp example of the ever popular MG TD, delivered new to the US in mid 1950, and subsequently repatriated to the UK in 1989 with a notarised recorded 21660 miles on the clock. This is probably the most original TD we have seen for many years, and a very usable car to be enjoyed straight away. Original black coachwork, worn thin by polishing or use in places, it has never been restored, it is as it was delivered in 1950. The car carries all of it's origin commission and body plates. The interior is original, the condition being commensurate with the mileage, all of the instruments are original. A cream canv
POA The 308 replaced the 246 Dino in 1975 as Ferrari’s mid engine sports car. It was in production until 1985 when superseded by the 328 which was the last car of this iconic shape. Designed by Leonardo Fioravanti of Pininfarina (who was also responsible for the Ferrari Daytona) it was introduced at the Paris Motor Show in 1975 and still today it is recognised as one of Ferrari’s most celebrated shapes. Fitted with Bosch K-Jetronic mechanical fuel injection the 308 GTSi, produced 235 hp slightly less than the earlier carburettor cars. Decreasing emissions was a necessary requirement as regulations changed worldwide, especially the larges market in the USA. The 2.9Ltr V8 engine was coupled with a 5 speed all synchromesh gearbox propelling the car to in excess of 155 MPH with 0-60 times of 7.8 seconds. Greater performance is possible by removing the energy sapping catalytic converters and returning the car to European specification, which we are doing. This car, notable with its removable hard top, was made famous, not just by its track prowess but by the US TV detective series Magnum P.I. as driven by Tom Selleck, who had a number of the evolving models including the GTSi in the TV
£79750 Delivered to the US in 1972,the mileage reading of 33409 is believed to be correct and is verified by the dated service stickers found on the vehicle. The previous owner in California, also confirmed that in his opinion the mileage was correct, as the car had been kept in a heated garage for some 15/20 years prior to sale in 2014. Jaguar E Type series 3 V12 Roadster, 1972 Manual. Primrose yellow with black leather. Properly restored & detailed, used little since. 32,000 miles. Just checked and serviced. Overall an excellent low mileage LHD V12 Roadster, that has been recently recommissioned after some decades of little use, following an extensive recommissioning at a cost in excess of £30K, it is now ready for use and extremely well suited for continental touring. The car is currently located at our store in Dorset and viewing can be arranged by appointment. Since arriving in our workshops, the V12 Roadster has been subject to a thorough examination, and a partial renovation of the bodywork and mechanicals has been carried out. Any areas of corrosion have been treated, and where appropriate work carried out to the sill sections, floor pan and wings. Excellent original black
£24950 Manufactured on the 1st December 1948, the early history of this TC is unknown, whilst the chassis records exist it is not on the TC register. The car was recently purchased from the USA, and is at present being re-commissioned. An older chassis up restoration, with an extremely good chassis, uprated TD2 engine, very clean engine bay, with original instrumentation. Two seater TC in extremely good restored condition, silver wire wheels, Rexene hood and tonneau Black Rexene seats to original pattern, with black carpets A very strong TD 2 engine is fitted, the car brakes extremely well, and at present new king pins and wheel bearing are being fitted, during a general re-commissioning of the car.
Deposit Received Originally UK registered in June 2012 The Only New Morgan Three-Wheeler on the Island! Nice Number Plate J12191. Morgan 3 Wheeler 2.0 S&S 1983CC V-Twin 5 Speed Manual first registered in the UK in June 2012 and in Jersey in May 2014. Excellent Condition, finished in Sport Grey with Saddle Brown Leather Seats and Dash Panel, Black Wire Wheels, Roll Hoops, Cowl, Engine and Headlights, Black Mohair Tonneau Cover. 4000 Miles, Full Morgan Service History, Saddle brown leather seats and dash All Major Engine Upgrades and Road Pack, Cam Belt Changed and Latest Full Service at Morgan Cars. Steering upgrade to latest spec.
£39950 Introduced in 1930, the Hornet deployed Wolseley's bevel-driven, overhead-camshaft, six-cylinder engine in a lengthened Morris Minor chassis equipped with hydraulic brakes. Its power-to-weight ratio was exemplary among contemporary 1.3-litre cars, the smooth and flexible six pulling from walking pace to more than 60mph. The model was revised for 1932 with a shortened, chain-driven overhead-cam engine (repositioned to improve cabin space) and four-speed 'silent third' gearbox. Increased performance was offered by the twin-carburettor Hornet Special and the latter chassis rapidly became that of choice for the multitude of independent coachbuilders already using the Hornet as the basis for a sporting two-seater. The Hornet Special was soon making its mark in competitions, one noteworthy achievement being the victory achieved by a team of three Eustace Watkins-bodied Hornets (two Daytonas on the Special chassis, one International on the standard chassis) in the 1932 Light Car Club International Relay Race at Brooklands at an average speed of 77.57mph. Originally supplied by Eustace Watkins , registered as JJ 131 on the 3rd January 1933, the 2/4 seater coachwork was built by Abbe
POA Ex Uk and imported into jersey in 2010. Owned by an enthusiast who has maintained the car regardless of cost. During his ownership much maintenance has been carried as the car has been his daily driver. Very well maintained and serviced whilst in Jersey with new tyres, new exhaust, cam belt being changed, new water pump, etc. An extensive file accompanies the car.
£11950 First Registered on the 1st April 1951 and known to the club for approx. 30 years, this rare un-restored car has recently been removed from long-term storage. The car has not been on the road since the 1970’s, it is in highly original condition in the original factory black paint, with small areas of light surface rust, most of which would disappear with the application of an oily rag. Designed by Austin for the American Market during the "export or die" push in the late 1940's early 1950's. The Atlantic was unfortunately not a success in the US and was only produced in limited numbers. Donald Healey utilized many of the surplus parts for his new sport car the Austin Healey 100/4. The Austin Healey shares many parts from the Austin Atlantic to include the engine fitted with twin SU’s and 100/4 running gear. Not so many have survived over the years, there being only approximately thirty known to exist in the UK, and a hundred across the world to include the convertibles. An extremely complete and original A90 Atlantic that has just emerged from long term storage, there is a certain amount of recommissioning to take place prior to putting the car back on the road, we would be
POA HMC, Holmes Motor Company, was formed by two brothers in 1984. They manufactured this modern sports car based on the last Healey 3000 , the BJ8 model. The car had great reviews from the motoring press and sold well. Ex UK and imported into Jersey in 2004 by St Helier Garages Jersey and currently with its second local owner. Mileage at importation was 3500 as listed in the registration document. Used sparingly and always garaged. Excellent fun car in excellent condition. In excellent like new condition. Finished in cream over red in the style of a Le Mans racer with low screens and wide arches. A most eye catching motorcar. Red leather interior, discreetly fitted stereo, heater, full tonneaux cover and all in excellent like new condition. With its light weight body and light weight 3.9 V8 engine as fitted to the Morgan V8 this car performs and performs well. It's fun! Being so low mileage it is in great condition with no known faults.
£57950 A low mileage early AM Virage, originally delivered through Aston Martin London on the 1st May 1990, number 23 of only 365 Coupe’s built. With four owners through the 1990’s, the previous owner purchased the Virage in 1999 and remained in the family until 2012. During this period some 5000 miles were covered with regular service records being kept, in addition the car was returned to Aston Martin in early 2000 at approximately 30000 miles to have water ingress to the front foot wells investigated and cured, together with other general service work. A well maintained Aston Martin Virage with four previous owners, with the service book and history file detailing continuous service history since new. The last of the Old School Aston Martin V8’s providing plenty of raw power, hand built by the old team at Newport Pagnell. Idiosyncratic, sometimes unreliable in the earlier days of this model, but a car now more widely accepted as the last of the classic Aston Martins before the launch of the Ford financed and Jaguar influenced DB7 in the late 1990’s. In excellent overall condition for the year, a car that has only covered 35080 miles in twenty five years. The coachwork has recent
£12500 The Bentley S2 was a luxury car produced by Bentley from 1959 until 1962. The changed designation S2 was to mark the new V8 engine and the improved air conditioning which could now be run from it. Power steering was also standard, and a new dashboard and steering wheel were introduced. Announced at the beginning of October 1959, the S2 replaced the straight-six engine of the Bentley S1 with a new aluminium V8 engine displacing 6.2 L (6230 cc/380 in³). With this new engine, the S2 offered significantly better performance than the previous cars. Delivered in 1961, as a standard bodied car 1,920 standard and long-wheelbase car chassis were built between 1959 and 1962. Almost all were fitted with standard factory bodywork Bodywork in need of some restoration, Condition of the interior is very good condition for the age, with grey hide which would benefit with treatment from hide food VG
POA Stunning iconic motorcar from 1950's America. Owned by the current owner / collector for almost twenty years. Always garaged and well maintained regardless of cost. Used sparingly for fun and the occasional wedding only covering 1600 miles during his ownership. An iconic and most eye catching vehicle that certainly carries the wow factor. Impressive car that is surprisingly easy to drive.Jersey registered and ready to go. Completely stripped and re painted 20 years ago and in excellent order. Re-assembled with new rubber seals and chrome items re-plated at great cost. Finished in contrasting blue and white vinyl with a white hood and blue carpets. In very good condition. Well serviced and maintained. Recent Radial white wall tyres and new old style battery fitted. Power steering fitted as standard. Driving well.
POA Mileage 75,919 genuine Service books and service history Guernsey serviced in 2004 and 2006 Few owners possibly 3 owners Pre AMG tuned Mercedes-Benz. W124 series in coupe form. Good and presentable condition with only minor work to make excellent. In good condition Service history and driving well. Recently fuel pump, throttle cable and all four disc brakes and pads been replaced at total cost of £2000 by the local Mercedes dealership
£59950 This Proteus Jaguar C type replica was based on a Jaguar MK 11, first registered as 449 EOC in March 1961, which in 1989 was recreated by Proteus as 3.8 'C' Type replica, further information can be found in the June 1995 Coys catalogue when the car was first put up for sale. Following this the car was subsequently owned by the Classic Car Club of London, one UK and two European owners. A C Type replica previously registered in Denmark and Sweden, with original UK V5C dating from 1961 In Proteus's own description, the Proteus C-Type is a precisely engineered modern interpretation of the 1950s racing thoroughbred, the Jaguar XK120-C or C-Type. One of the world’s all-time great competition sports cars, the C-Type was designed to win the Le Mans 24 hour race. In its first year, it won outright, and with the later D-Type, continued to dominate the international sports car racing scene throughout the 1950s in the hands of drivers such as Sir Stirling Moss, Duncan Hamilton and Tony Rolt. Due to being an early C type replica, unlike modern replicas it has nicely mellowed appearance, which would not look out of place in company of older Jaguars Early Proteus, with mellowed original p
POA Supplied new in June 1995, with the scarcer manual gearbox option, this carefully owned XJS Celebration model has had three previous owners, and has been regularly serviced, with the Jaguar service record book confirming regular services the 60,000 mile service carried out at 53564 miles. Finished in sparkling sapphire blue with blue hood and oatmeal leather interior, this is the very last but one year for the classic XJS and by far the most refined and capable of the marque. This particular XJS is the highly sought after Celebration Edition, built to celebrate Jaguar’s 60th anniversary , features diamond turned wheels, Jaguar embossed seats, and distinctive wood steering wheel. This car is the true definition of a modern classic and has all of the features and style that separate a Jaguar from the rest. Please do not miss your chance to acquire an outstanding example of the most desirable and advanced XJS ever produced with the rare manual gearbox option. In excellent original condition In excellent original condition Jaguar Service history to 53564 miles at the 60,000 miles service. Next service due in 6000 miles
£24950 The Triumph TR4 was produced by the Triumph Motor Company from 1961 to 1965. The car was based on the chassis and drivetrain of the previous TR sports cars, but with a modern Michelotti styled body. 40,253 cars were built during production years. The TR4 proved very successful and continued the rugged, "hairy-chested" image that the previous TRs had enjoyed. The pushrod Standard inline-four engine, was designed for use by Standard-Triumph in Triumph cars, but was also provided to Ferguson for use as tractor engines. The standard engine produced 105 bhp (78 kW) paired with 4 speed full synchromesh manual gearbox and overdrive as an option. The TR4 had a number of racing successes in America. Perhaps the greatest racing victory for the TR4 was at Daytona, where a Californian engineer Kas Kastner prepare car driven by Charlie Gates won the 1965 SCCA D Modified Championship against Ferraris and other prepared race car exotics. Nut & bolt restoration in 2003 "Best Restored" and "Best Two Seater Sports Car" at JCVC show, Jersey in 2003. Extremely detailed log of the restoration and history, ex California car restored twelve years ago, and converted to RHD Fully restored, full hist
POA The 8 cylinder Star Chief convertible was the prestige model from Pontiac at the time. Available in Deluxe and custom trim options. Purchased from a couple in the USA had been restoring the car however had not quite completed the restoration. Imported into the UK then subsequently on to Jersey 25 years ago by the current owner who completed the restoration and included some upgrades. An impressive motor car that drives very well and is in overall excellent condition. Rust free and in very good condition. Presents very well with good paint and chrome however it was noted the front wing has very slight damage. Excellent, see images. In very good order with recent upgrades to include a 12 volt starting system, (batteries and starter), radial tyres, aluminium radiator, and an electric cooling fan.
£27950 An original Californian Westfalia Camper that was in solid original condition prior to being restored in recent years, with a very detailed file of the costs incurred and the work carried out Introduced in 1967 to replace the ‘Split Screen’ , the ‘Bay Window’ continued in production in Germany until 1979, changes in the model are expressed as Early, Crossover and Late Bays. Our model first registered in 1972 is typical of the ‘Late Bay’ model. With apparently only two previous owners, the first being the original owner from 1972 in California, the Camper was purchased by the second owner from Jersey who between 2008 and 2013 undertook an extremely methodical and detailed restoration. The depth of the restoration is recorded in the history file. Any secondary work was continued by the third owner, on whose behalf we are offering the camper for sale. Registered new in California, this Westfalia with tilt rood has been fully restored in Jersey, in orange, complimented by the beige interior with white roof This beautifully kept vehicle is provided with a fully detailed history Two berth Westfalia with tilt roof. In addition the following are available with the camper: The Camper