Beautiful Lancia Aurelia B20 GT Coupe, 4th series, matching numbers, original RHD and original color Newmarket Grey in absolute perfect condition. This Lancia Aurelia was produced in Torino in 1954 for its first owner in Italy. Around 1962 the car was exported to Australia where it was restored by Squadra Corse Lancia between 1990 and 1995. In 2010 it was imported into The Netherlands by its current owner. In order to get the car in perfect, original and reliable condition a complete restoration to absolute perfection was performed by respected Lancia Aurelia specialists in Italy between 2012 and 2014. The car now wears perfect paint in its original delivery color of Grigio Newmarket Metallizzato with a perfect Grey leather interior trim. All mechanics were restored to absolute perfection and the car has driven 4.000 trouble free kilometres since restoration. On Dutch EU registration, Mille Miglia eligible and ready to be enjoyed. Comes with a fully documented restoration report and many restoration pictures. Please contact us to make an appointment to view this Lancia Aurelia in our showroom in Bilthoven, The Netherlands. We are continuously looking for similar cars for outright purchase or to sell on a commission basis.
A gorgeous and beautiful Lancia Aurelia is on sale for finding an owner who wants it.The car was fully restored.
Silver Grey with matching grey hide interior. Many special features, having been the 1951 Geneva motor show car. Supplied new to an English Lady it spent many years in the USA including a prize winning appearance at Pebble Beach before returning to the UK a few years ago. Please enquire for further information
1955 Lancia Aurelia B24S Spider America Chassis: B24S 1077 Engine: B24 1098 This B24S Spider America is a very special example that possesses an unbroken chain of ownership, the most desirable options, and an outstanding concours-quality restoration. The history of B24S 1077 can be traced back to July 1955, when it was sold to its first owner, Luigi Bosisio of Milan. A well-known gentleman driver, Bosisio was a frequent competitor in major Italian events throughout the early 1950s and owned a number of outstanding sports cars, including a Lancia Aurelia B20 GT, Fiat 8V, Maserati A6GCS, and a Zagato-bodied Ferrari 166 MM. After a short period in the care of Bosisio, the Spider America was sold to Roberto Longhi who, in turn, sold it to Santino Bertele. In February 1958, Sig. Bertele sold the Lancia to Federico De Gregorio. The Spider America's fifth owner, Gianni Savoia of Verona, purchased the car from Sig. De Gregorio in the early 1960s and retained it until 1983, when it was sold to a local classic car dealer. Later that year, the B24S was sold to American enthusiast Richard Citron but was stored in Italy and never exported. In 1985, famed Formula One team director Jean Sage acqu
The Lancia Aurelia is one of the famous designs Lancia produced, it was made from 1950 until 1958. It is noted for using the first ever production V6 engine. The Aurelia was offered in different styles, a 4-door saloon, 2-door coupé, 2-door spider and a 2-door convertible. Following the Lancia tradition, the car was named after a Roman road, Via Aurelia, leading from Rome to Pisa. The Aurelia was designed under the direction of engineer Vittorio Jano. The engine, the first production V6, with a 60° design, was developed by Francesco de Virgilio. He was a Lancia engineer, who worked under Jano, between 1943 and 1948. The engine was an all-alloy pushrod design with a single camshaft between the cylinder banks. A single Solex or Weber carburettor completed the engine. Some uprated 1991 cc models were fitted with twin carburettors. At the rear featured an innovative combination transaxle with the gearbox, clutch, differential, and inboard-mounted drum brakes. The front suspension was a sliding pillar design, with rear semi-trailing arms replaced by a de Dion tube in the Fourth series. The Aurelia was also the first car to be fitted with radial tires as standard equipment. Initially 165
Lancia Aurelia B 21 Sedan 1952, restored A really beautifully restored Lancia Aurelia B21, delivered in 1952. The car has marvelous paint and chromeparts. Very special is the wide boarding space thanks to the ‘suicide doors’. The car has a complete new grey cloth interior with black piping. The varnished dashboard is provided with the original steering wheel, 3 clocks and the original radio. This Lancia has the original 1991CC, V6 engine and gearshift at the steering wheel. The car is easy to handle. So a perfect driving, completely restored, rare Lancia. Car has German title and document importduties for every EU country are paid by us. Documentation is complete for registration in every EU country. You do not need to pay any importduties. We can help with transport. Trading in, buying and consignment possible.
The Lancia badge may have become rather neglected over the past couple o...
London's newest classic car show, The 2017 City Concours, has opened its...