Lancia was at the height of creativity in the 1930s. In the first part of the decade, while still under the leadership of the brilliant Vincenzo Lancia, the firm had created some of the most advanced machines of the era. Vincenzo had previously enjoyed a successful career as a racing driver for FIAT before joining the ranks as a manufacturer in 1908. He proved to be every bit as effective an engineer as he was a driver, perhaps even more so. Lancia’s designs were far ahead of their time, and he pioneered the use of independent front suspension, unibody construction, and narrow V-angle engines. Even well after his death in 1937, Lancia cars were renowned for their innovative engineering, exquisite build quality and meticulous attention to detail. The last car Vincenzo Lancia designed before his untimely death was the Aprilia. A four-cylinder mid-sized model, it was introduced in 1937 and was thoroughly remarkable for the era. It featured four-wheel independent suspension, a narrow-angle V4 engine of 1,351 c.c. (1,485 c.c. from 1939), and a clever platform chassis that was a precursor to unibody construction. There was no traditional ladder frame; rather, a reinforced floor pan served as the main structural element. It allowed for a rigid, lightweight car that also had the benefit of being friendly for coachbuilders. The 49 horsepower of later models was ample power to propel the little Aprilia along at speeds approaching 80 mph. The factory offered a variety of somewhat traditional bodies, while Italy’s finest coachbuilders took full advantage of the versatile platform to create designs worthy of the highly advanced chassis. This genuinely stunning motorcar is one such creation, penned by Batista “Pinin” Farina. Pinin Farina had a lot of experience with the Aprilia platform, having designed saloon and cabriolet models offered through the Lancia factory catalog, as well as several bespoke models before the war. For this car, however, he created an extraordinary cutting-edge design, symbolic of the burgeoning optimism in post-war Italy. Chassis number 439-11844 was delivered to Pinin Farina, where it was clothed in this bold and modern two-plus-two cabriolet body. The incredible design features smooth sides, without so much as a trace of traditional separate wings that were still in-vogue for the era. The grilles and headlamps are beautifully integrated, and the body is noticeably unadorned, with just a simple chrome rocker molding used to punctuate the clean, slab-sided bodywork. This is a remarkable display of restrained elegance and a tremendously important piece of industrial design from the immediate post-war era. It is believed that this Lancia was shown at the Geneva Salon, finished in white or a light gray color at the time. It soon came to France where it was registered from 1949-1965 in the name of Roblou, a French Lancia importer in Neuilly Sur Seine. Its whereabouts became unknown for several decades until 2010, when it was discovered in Northern France by respected Belgian dealer Bernard Marreyt. It was subsequently returned to Italy where it was treated to an exhaustive 3-year restoration. Now presented in what is believed to be the original livery of blue over a deep burgundy interior, it remains every bit as striking as the day it was presented. Paint quality is excellent, with the clean, unadorned coachwork appearing straight and properly fitted, doing justice to Pinin Farina’s restrained elegance. Exterior brightwork is limited, all of which present fine condition. We are particularly fond of the subtle “Pinin Farina Speciale” badges that adorn the flanks and the unique chrome turbine-style wheel covers. The interior is equally beautiful and finely crafted, featuring deep burgundy leather seats in front, with a pair of folding jump seats in the rear. The door panels and top boot are finished in the same supple leather, and the carpets are in an attractive blue-gray to complement the paintwork. A highlight of the cockpit is the stunning dash – a finely composed design executed in burgundy, amber Bakelite, and chrome. Beautifully designed instruments with cream faces and a magnificent radio adorn the dash. The roof is upholstered in black canvas, and looks equally as elegant in place or folded, a testament to Pinin Farina’s attention to detail. Mechanically, the Lancia is in fine order. The 1,485 c.c. “Tipo 99” V4 starts readily and emits a pleasant burble from the exhaust. Power is sent through a four-speed gearbox with surprisingly close gates and a positive, mechanical feel through the shift lever. The underhood presentation is tidy and highly correct without appearing over-restored. Pleasing details include the original lubrication labels on the bulkhead and original Lancia ID tag. Standard Aprilias came equipped with a Zenith 32 VIML carburetor, while this car wears an era-appropriate brass-body Weber 30DR3, perhaps replaced in period for improved performance. Since its restoration, it has been shown on limited occasions, including one special tribute to Pininfarina held in London in 2013, where Sergio’s son Paolo got behind the wheel in an emotional tribute to his father and grandfather. This Aprilia represents a truly unique opportunity to acquire a ground-breaking creation from two of automotive history’s most brilliant, forward-thinking designers – Battista Pinin Farina and Vincenzo Lancia.
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: The Fulvia we offer still have its original first registration plates and libretto Ancona 1967. This is the first series very rare fitting the small 1216cc engine built only in the first year of fulvia production. Certified Car Gold Plate ASI, totally repainted in 2010 still maintains interiors, chromes and finishers. Very good looking car in very good running order ready for use. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE We do not have the possibility to constantly update our prices and ads so it is possible that the selling price displayed may be changed. It is the burden of the buyer to verify all information, datas and inspect the vehicle before proceeding to purchase. We are able to supply any kind of documentation upon request. For further information we are at your disposal please contact us at +39 030/2411531 , mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our webpage www.luzzago.com TIPS We are able to delivery your purchase straight to you. Contact us for quote to your address. (also shipping too EU and Extra EU community)
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: This masterpiece made by Carr. Touring was built in 1963 in only 180 cars fitting the powerful 2.8 litres 3 carburetors engine. First registration and delivery in Taranto in 1968, second registration Roma in 1987. Last ownership from 1987 till 2018. It compited several time trial rallies during this years. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE We do not have the possibility to constantly update our prices and ads so it is possible that the selling price displayed may be changed. It is the burden of the buyer to verify all information, datas and inspect the vehicle before proceeding to purchase. We are able to supply any kind of documentation upon request. For further information we are at your disposal please contact us at +39 030/2411531 , mail to email@example.com Visit our webpage www.luzzago.com TIPS We are able to delivery your purchase straight to you. Contact us for quote to your address. (also shipping too EU and Extra EU community)
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Great restorable conditions for this 1949 Aprilia. The car we offer has italian registration. All the mechanics groups run and we believe a light restoration can be made. Perfect solution for anyone who wants to prepar a Mille Miglia eligible car. ASI omologated. TERMS AND CONDITIONs OF SALE We do not have the possibility to constantly update our prices and ads so it is possible that the selling price displayed may be changed. It is the burden of the buyer to verify all information, datas and inspect the vehicle before proceeding to purchase. We are able to supply any kind of documentation upon request. For further information we are at your disposal please contact us at +39 030/2411531 , mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our webpage www.luzzago.com TIPS We are able to delivery your purchase straight to you. Contact us for quote to your address. (also shipping too EU and Extra EU community)
Type: Used Year: 1998 Make: LANCIA Model: DELTA Trim: 2.0 HF INTEGRALE 16V 4WD LHD 5DR Body: Hatchback Trans: Manual Mileage: Engine Size: 1995 Ext Color: Grey
Lancia Delta Integrale EVO Martini 6
Lancia Dilambda was the biggest car ever made by Lancia. The production version was presented in 1928 at the Paris Motor Show after a preview at New York in 1927. The Lancia Dilambda was related to the Lancia Lambda model, but there were also some major differences. Lancia Lambda was a huge car. It was an impressive 5.05 metres long and 1.75 metres wide. The chassis alone weighed 1710 kg. While Lancia Lambda had a load-bearing body, for this great flagship model Lancia preferred to stay with a chassis with box section rails although a big rear fuel tank with a load-bearing function was used to join and support both rails. Instead of the V4 used in the Lancia Lambda, the Dilambda was powered by a V8 engine with a 24 degree V anfle. The tight V configuration allowed the use of a single crankcase. Engine capacity was 3956cc, and the power output was 100 bhp. With the 4.0-litre V8 Dilambda could reach top speed of 120 km/h. Three versions of the Lancia Dilambda were built between 1928 and 1935. The total production was less than two thousand cars. This car has been part of a large private Spanish car collection and has been not used for a number of years. The car has to be recommissioned as not been started yet. Finished in black over red with light beige trim, in very good condition.
To many, a list of the greatest car manufacturers of Italy may struggle to reach past Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo and perhaps Maserati. But pose that same question to a full-blooded Petrol Head, and Lancia would likely be the first word out of their mouth. Founded in 1906 by Vincenzo Lancia, the company that bore his name went on to produce some of the most thoughtfully engineered and stylish automobiles the world has seen. Standard Lancias were generally more conservative than a comparable Alfa or Maserati, however Lancia cars are often compared with the likes of Mercedes-Benz for their level of build quality and engineering excellence. In practice, Lancia combined the best of both worlds – building automobiles that combined sophisticated engineering and brisk performance wrapped in gorgeous, unmistakably Italian bodywork. Their engineering prowess was reflected on the race track and special stage, where they have enjoyed tremendous success. From the 1960s to the 1990s, rallying was Lancia’s venue of choice where they hold a record ten World Constructor’s Championships. Aside from their quality, Lancia has always been known as a great innovator, responsible for many important firsts such as independent front suspension, the now ubiquitous V6 engine, and the first production car designed to use radial tires; the latter two debuting with the brilliant Aurelia. In 1957, the firm introduced the Aurelia’s equally outstaning replacement, the Flaminia. Offered as a four-door Berlina as well as short-wheelbase Coupe and Cabriolet, the Flaminia continued the theme of sophistication and style set by the Aurelia, with four-wheel independent suspension, four-wheel disc brakes mounted inboard at the rear, rear-mounted transaxle, and that gorgeous all-alloy V6 up front. Aside from the factory produced Berlina, a variety of the great Italian coachbuilders lent their hand to the Flaminia; namely Pininfarina, Carrozzeria Touring and Zagato. This 1962 Flaminia GT coupe is a highly desirable 2.5 model with optional triple Weber carburetors and gorgeous coachwork by Carrozzeria Touring of Milan, distinguished by its quad headlamps and crisp, elegant lines. The white main body is contrasted with a silver-painted roof with matching silver wheels. This history of this handsome Lancia picks up in 1974 when it was purchased by Jeff Cooper from a Giuliano Verna Motors in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Period photos show him enjoying the car in Lancia club events in the late 70s. In 1989, the Flaminia was purchased by a well-known Lancia enthusiast and unofficial marque ambassador, Tom Sheehan. Mr. Sheehan held a large inventory of parts and was a trusted resource for fellow Lancia owners in the USA. He purchased the car mid-restoration, after Mr. Cooper ran out of funds to complete the project. The restoration was completed and he retained the car until his death in 1994, when the car passed through the hands of several other enthusiasts before it found its way back to the late Walt Spak, a trusted Lancia expert and longtime friend and associate of Mr. Sheehan, who remembered the car fondly. Mr. Spak’s engines have powered concours winners from Pebble Beach to Amelia Island and beyond. Spak embarked on a comprehensive and meticulous rebuild of all mechanical systems (including the engine from the crankshaft up), which he estimated at 950 man-hours and over $40,000 in parts and machine work. Following Mr. Spak’s time, it found a home in a prominent collection of Italian cars, but the dealer who sold it very quickly bought it back for his own use, as he was so very fond of this elegant Lancia. Today, this gorgeous Lancia Flaminia is presented in superlative condition as a well-restored car that has enjoyed proper care and freshening through the years. The white painted main body is subtly accented by the gray painted roof. Paint condition is very good, with straight panels and excellent gaps all around; a clear sign that this Superleggera Touring-bodied car has been well cared for during its life. Along with the high-quality paint, the exterior has recently been refreshed with several new gaskets including for the front and back glass. Brightwork, including the chrome bumpers and delicate alloy body moldings is all very well-presented. The car rides on proper Michelin X radials mounted to factory original steel wheels and dressed with large-faced Lancia hubcaps – lending the car a clean, Modern-design appearance. Opening the door reveals a recently restored interior in fine condition. The tan hides on the seats and door panels provide a subtle contrast to the white body color, adding a rich and inviting appeal. The gray paint of the roof is mirrored on the dash, which is fitted with original Jaeger dials and original switchgear. The carpeting is very tidy, and the light grey color ties in with the paint scheme quite nicely. The carpeting is protected by a set of factory-correct fluted rubber mats in light gray. Even the trunk retains the original Touring Superleggera rubber mat. We particularly love the evocative three-spoke wooden steering wheel with its charming character scars courtesy of the previous owners who have cherished their time driving this car over the years. Thanks to the efforts and expertise of Walt Spak and its expert care since his work was done, this Lancia’s 2.5 liter V6 runs beautifully, producing a healthy 150 horsepower in this triple-carb spec. Power is sent through a sweet-shifting four-speed manual transaxle with overdrive. The engine compartment very tidy and well-detailed with proper wrinkle-finish valve covers, a correct original tri-carb air cleaner, and correct hoses, fittings and clamps. Even the FIAMM air horns are painted their signature bright red hue, just visible through the grille. Included in the sale is a comprehensive history binder that documents the extensive past restoration work, including some recent freshening work that occurred in 2015. Also included is a pouch containing rare, original Lancia-branded tools. This rare and elegant Flaminia Touring Superleggera delivers not only a wonderful driving experience, but it also offers the opportunity for enjoyment on any number of exclusive tours and events. Experienced enthusiasts and collectors know that the Flaminia GT is one of the greatest Italian grand touring cars of the era, and this exquisite example is certain to charm its next keeper just as it has in the past.
1990 / G reg + 61,000 Miles ( 98,000 KMS), VAT QUALIFYING VEHICLE + Warranted Mileage + Alcantara Recaro Interior, High Back Seats, Four wheel-drive, Left-hand drive, Air conditioning, Central locking, 16' OZ Alloy wheels, HKS BLOW OFF VALVE + K&N INDUCTION KIT + CARBON INTAKE PIPE + SPORTS EXHAUST + AMP STEERING WHEEL + Electric windows, Original Spare Wheel, Original Tool Kit, Complete with bookpacks, 5 seats, Collectors Item. WORLDWIDE EXPORT.
EXTREMELY RARE CAR WITH LOW NUMBERS BUILT, MILLE MIGLIA ELIGIBLE Brand Lancia Type Aprilia Cabriolet Color Blue Interior Grey Year of build 1938 Price € 79.500,- 1938 LANCIA APRILIA CABRIOLET A very rare convertible of the desirable Lancia Aprilia Built by the Swiss coachbuilder Worblaufen and is probably the only one known to have built by him Extremely rare car with low numbers built Wonderful driver The stunning Lancia Aprilia was one of the first designed cars using a wind tunnel in collaboration with Battista Farina and Politecnico di Torino, achieving a record low drag coefficient of 0.47. The berlinetta aerodinamica was first shown in 1936. Launched in 1937, two months after the month in which the firm’s founder died, the Aprilia set new standards in production car design. Vicenzo Lancia had specified that this new small saloon should weigh less than 900 kilograms, be less than 4 metres in length, seat five adults in comfort, possess independent suspension, be capable of attaining 81 mph and consume fuel at a rate of 10 litres per 100 kilometres (28mpg). Faced with these challenging demands, the design team had little option but to abandon conventional thinking. Presaging po
EVO 2, BIANCO WHITE, Warranted Mileage, Major service and MOT carried out by WALKERS (LANCIA DEALERS). EUROPEAN SPECIFICATION, Beige Alcantra Recaro Interior, High Back Seats,Four wheel-drive, Left-hand drive, upgraded suspension, Professionally fitted Macintosh hifi system, Air conditioning, Central locking, 16'' Alloy wheels, CD Player, Electric windows, Radio. Original Spare Wheel, Original Tool Kit, Complete with bookpacks, 5 seats, Collectors Item Lancia Delta Features Power Steering Air Conditioning Alcantara Leather Electric Front Windows Sports Seats
EVO 2, Rosso Monza, 39,000 MILES (63,000 KMS), EVOLUTION 2 , EV0 2, Full Documented Service Record, Major serviced carried out, All belts including cam belt. Lovely example of a appreciating classic, rust free, Beige Alcantra Recaro Interior, High Back Seats,Four wheel-drive, Left-hand drive, Air conditioning, Central locking, 16'' Alloy wheels, CD Player, Electric windows, Radio. Original Spare Wheel, Original Tool Kit, Complete with bookpacks, 5 seats, Collectors Item
1968 Lancia Fulvia 1.3 Rallye Chassis 818330013238 Sold new in Italy, and in the same family ownership for decades, then sold to Danish collector, presented in mainly original condition with 4 speed gearbox. UK registered with new MoT
1993 Integrale Evolution 2 41,100 kilometres – 25,500 miles Finished in Rosso Monza with tan alcantara interior. Factory specification includes air conditioning, Recaro interior, 16″ alloy wheels, electric windows, central locking, power steering. Last serviced by Zagato Lancia of London at a cost of circa £3,500. This was a major service which included cam-belt & tensioners, ancillary belts, valve clearances, and an overhaul of the air conditioning system using R134a refrigerant. Unmolested and rot-free, Integrale Evolutions are very rarely offered in this condition and with such low-mileage.
*5 Owners since new *Rare Desirable 3B Carburetor Model *Italian plates *Original Libretto *Mint condition original Italian language owner’s manual *2,458cc V-6 Engine *Single 3-Barrel Solex Carburetoer 128 BHP at 5,600 RPM *Excellent Touring Car This 1963 Lancia Flaminia 3B Coupe is a five owner car that was extensively mechanically restored to the highest standards including full engine rebuild by Tommaso Gelmini of GPS Classic in Soragna. Tommaso’s work has won many top awards at Pebble Beach and Villa d’Este. The car was bought new in Reggio Calabria by a gentleman born in 1917 and lived there with him until sold on to a new owner (born 1927) in Rome in 1973. It’s believed the current Ascot Gray paintwork was undertaken by the second owner shortly after his acquiring the car which remained with him 32 years at which time it was sold on to a third older gentleman owner (born 1929) in Faenza in 2005. This fellow, then in his late 70s, commissioned the very high quality partial interior cosmetic restoration you now see (i.e. new leather and carpets) and left the rest as completely original as possible. It comes with the Roma plates now affixed as well as an as new original Italian