Know your Gallardo from your Cala? See how well you can score on this Lamborghini quiz
Wealthy tractor magnate Ferruccio Lamborghini started building cars after falling out with Enzo Ferrari over how a supercar should be built. Aiming to outdo the Prancing Horse, Lamborghini
adopted a rampant bull logo and launched the V12 350GT in 1963.
But what really made the company’s name was the mid-engined Miura
three years later. Its subsequent run of over-the-top supercars continues to this day, though it’s been a rocky road as the company passed first to a Swiss syndicate in 1972, was declared bankrupt in 1977 (but continued production), then went to Chrysler in 1987, and to Audi (via two other owners) in 1998. Audi has added reliability to the mix.
Today’s quiz includes a number of Lamborghini road cars, concept cars and special limited run production cars. As always, let us know how you get on in the comments! Share via Facebook
to see how your friends compare!
SEE RELATED: Exhaust quiz 1 – Can you guess all of these cars?
Want more quizzes?
• Ferrari wheel quiz: Can you name them all?
• Audi Quiz – Can you name these classic Audis?
• QUIZ: Can you identify these 1990s Coupes?
• Dial Quiz – Can you identify these cars from their gauges?
• Stripe quiz – Can you name these special editions cars?
• French car quiz – How many can you name?
• Engine bay quiz 1: How many can you name?
• Classic wheel quiz 1: Can you name these cars?
• Classic wheel quiz 2: How many can you name?
• QUIZ: Can you identify these Fast Fords from one tiny detail?
• Special edition cars: can you name them all?
• QUIZ: Can you name these 1990s performance cars?
• QUIZ: Can you identify the car from its rear lights?