British racing Green Black leather interior LG 45 engine (4bolt mains) with M45 cylinder head improved cam and compression ratio. steel conrods with shell bearings , Fully balanced. recent New cylinder block Twin magnetos Alvis speed 25 all synchro gearbox lightened flywheel modern clutch. Fluid crank damper rear axle 3.273.1 comp ratio approx 7.4.1 High volume oil pump comp. head gasket. The Lagonda history (from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) Lagonda is a British luxury car marque established in 1906, which has been owned by Aston Martin since 1947. Lagonda was founded as a company in 1906 in Staines, Middlesex, by an American, Wilbur Gunn (1859–1920), a former opera singer of Scottish ancestry. He named the company after Lagonda Creek near Springfield, Ohio, the town of his birth. He had originally built motorcycles on a small scale in the garden of his house in Staines with reasonable success including a win on the 1905 London—Edinburgh trial. In 1907 he launched his first car, the 20 hp, 6-cylinder Torpedo, which he used to win the Moscow–St. Petersburg trial of 1910. This success produced a healthy order for exports to Russia which continued until 1914. In the pre-war peri
left-hand-drive lagonda m45 34 blue 4-door 5-door 4-speed 8-speed black-leather manual shooting-brake supercharge v8 v12 1934 saloon leather black-interior dark-interior
Oldtimerfarm Bvba, Steenweg op Deinze 51C
Aalter, B-9880, Flanders
A rather special 1954 Lagonda 3 Litre Drophead Coupe, ordered new by HRH...