From Club records - delivered new to a Mr. Budge. Original buff logbook on file shows the owner as an Arthur Simey by 1946, then Graham Curtis in 1958, both in North London. In 1961 the car was purchased by John Furber from Cheshire who owned it until 1998 when it was bought by its last owner. Mr. Furber had the car extensively renovateded by the Northern Lagonda Factory in the late 1980's and it remains in beautiful condition throughout, having been well maintained in the intervening years and used regularly. The car comes with a very nice file of history with paperwork going back to the 1960's as well as handbooks and manuals etc. M45's are superb driver's cars with excellent long-legged performance and are an ideal choice for rallies or touring events.
1933 lagonda m45 tourer
A rather special 1954 Lagonda 3 Litre Drophead Coupe, ordered new by HRH...