- Supplied via Brooklands of London to Sir Peter Ustinov CBE FRSA and notable as the renowned actor / writer's first new car purchase
- Built as a 2.6 litre model but uprated with a 3 litre engine by the factory in November 1954 (and a four star diff three years later)
- Retained by Ustinov for twelve years and current ownership since 1968
- Engine overhauled in 1997 and veteran of numerous Continental trips
- 'NLO 950' quite possibly inspired HRH The Duke of Edinburgh to order his own Lagonda 3 Litre Drophead Coupe given that both he and Ustinov were members of The Thursday Club
PLEASE NOTE: All estimates are subject to a buyer's premium of 15% incl. VAT (@ 20%)
Warrington, WA4 4SN, Cheshire
A rather special 1954 Lagonda 3 Litre Drophead Coupe, ordered new by HRH...