This specific car was built in 1991 as one of two Kremer CK6 with a carbon fibre chassis for the Group C series. The car started its racing career in the latest 962 spec with a 3.0-litre fun water cooled engine (water/water) and the latest Bosch Moronic 1.7 system. It also featured the wider track and an independent rear wing. • 23.6.1991 24 h Le Mans Reuter / Toivonen / Lehto 9th overall • 18.8.1991 430 km Nürburgring Reuter / Toivonen 3rd overall / Winner in Category 1 • 15.9.1991 430 km Magny-Cours Reuter / Toivonen 6th overall / Winner in Category 1 • 6.10.1991 430 km Mexico City Lopez / Reuter DNF • 21.6.1992 24 h Le Mans Reuter / Nielsen / Lavaggi 7th overall • 16.5.1993 Le Mans Test Saldaña / Donovan / Lavaggi 9th • 20.6.1993 24 h Le Mans Lässig / Lavaggi / Taylor 12th In 1994/5 the car was upgraded to Kremer K8 specification. Due to new regulations, the closed bodywork cars were banned from endurance racing and the open version, also called K8 was introduced. The K8 used the same chassis and running gear as the 962 CK6, but without a roof. The development included a new spyder bodywork, a different roll-bar behind the drivers seat and a slightly modified dashboard. In K8 sp
The RSH was delivered in May 1973 to a hotel owner at the Tegernsee south of Munich in “viper green”. The car had zero options and was ordered as one of the few RSs with the weight of 935 kg only! After a number of years he changed the duck tail engine lid to a regular metal lid and changed the color to metallic green as he attracted too much attention with the viper green car with ducktail spoiler. The paint job was done in the typical early 80ies style, as only the outside of the body shell had been painted but not the engine bay, trunk, under floor, etc. The car never raced and was sold to the second and present owner in 1983 with 68.000km. The second owner assembled an ash tray, radio, carpets and a clock to the car. All features can easily be removed. As all RS specific details of the car did get removed #1265 was a forgotten RS for the next 33 years! The engine # 66312227 and the gear box # 7831202 are fully matching numbers. The overall condition of the car is amazing! As the car has been stored dry and has only be driven 10.000 km in the last 33 years there is no evidence of rust. The engine is dry and has the typical RS power. The gearbox operates without trouble. This ama
This 911 T is a piece of Porsche motor sport history! The car was born as a regular Porsche 911 T in 1968 and was delivered on 22.04.1968 in burgundy red by Autogerma in Bologna / Italy to the first owner Paolo Ninu in Rome. The engine number at delivery was # 2081145. In spring 1969 the 911 was returned to the Porsche factory Werk 1 in Stuttgart to modify the engine to high performance. (“auf Höchstleistung” / see Kardex –Card attached). Everardo Ostini, who was a wealthy Italian private race driver bought the car in 1969 and shared it during the 1969 season with the famous Gianpietro Moretti, the founder of MOMO steering wheels, race driver and IMSA team patron. Moretti’s racing-pseudonym in 1969 was “Nomex”. Both participated in this 911 T at the Targa Florio on May 4th 1969 and finished 1. place in the GT class (1.601 – 2.000 ccm) and 10th overall! Ostini / Moretti also won the races at Volterra, Celico-Montescuro and Enna-Pergusa. At the Grand Premio Mugello Ostini came second, but it was enough to win the Italian GT Championship in the 2 liter class in 1969. In 1970 the car was modified to group 4 spec with wide fenders by its new owner Giovanni Borri. Borri also was a privat
GT40 P/1079 was delivered new from Ford Advanced Vehicles (FAV) as one of the few privately entered factory built lightweight racing cars to Mr Jean Blaton from Brussels, Belgium. Compared to the road cars (which are today often rebuilt and used as race cars), the competition cars had a stronger race spec engine, a smaller, but improved clutch and a 140 litre fuel tank. They also featured a lighter flywheel and 25% stiffer suspension all around. Further the race cars were missing its interior trim, the door pockets, a radio, the heater and exhaust silencers compared to the normal road cars. As this car was one of the very late cars built by John Wyer, it belongs to the last series of GT40 which had slightly modified body parts and was lighter than any of the earlier cars. The original invoice, which comes with the car, proves that Blaton received the yellow car on the 20th April 1968 in Ostende, Belgium for the Ecurie Francorchamps. This was just in time to put the car on a transporter for the 1.000 km race in Monza. The drivers Willy Mairesse and “Jean Beurlys” (the racing name of Jean Blaton) qualified the car 6th on the grid, but had to stop the race after 89 laps due to wheel p
The car was built on June 30st 1956 with chassis # AR1493E*02159* in blue color with engine #1315*30114, gearbox # E476 and differential # E96. All components are matching! (Bertone’s production # 77 101). It was delivered new to Genova, Italy on July 17th and was registered by Massimo Antonio de Sotgin on July 26th. In the following three years the car changed ownership three times. The careful use without racing activities is the reason that this Giulietta survived in best order. Many other SVA were destroyed or damaged in motor racing or modified later. In 1969 02159 was sold to its new owner in Pisa, Italy, where she stayed until the early 1980ies. Then the famous Alfa Romeo historian, archivist and book author Maurizio Tabucchi owned the car for a couple of years. 1992 Maurizio Tabucchi sold the car to an enthusiast from Bologna but took personal care of the first and so far the only restauration in 02159’s live! Today it is hard to believe, that the car has been restored 25 years ago. The quality of the body, interior and technical parts is stunning with a sympatic touch of patina. After finishing the restauration this Giulietta received the ASI gold medal third degree (best
Chassis 2028 was built by Michelotto for the ACEMCO Racing team for the 2003 American Le Mans Series (ALMS) season. Finished in silver with yellow stripes, the car raced successfully with the drivers Davis / Lewis and Borcheller. In 2005 the car was offered for sale in Australia for well over $500.000. In the capable hands of its new owners, the car won 2007 the Australian GT championship with CCC Racing. Now, imported back to Europe, the car is fully EU duties paid and benefits from a recent service, it is now in track ready condition. Also the car comes with an extensive history file which includes a lot of period documentation, several invoices as well as its original 360 GT Michelotto leather pouch. This is a rare opportunity to purchase one of the finest examples of the 20 original 360 GTs.