Manufactured in February 1955 this right-hand drive XK140 DHC has been fully restored to a very high standard.
It is in the original colours of Maroon with Biscuit trim and Sand hood.
This is one of four cars built by Jaguar as “Show Cars” and believed to have been displayed at the Scottish Motor Show
The car has been fitted with the following upgrades, 5 speed gearbox, front and rear disc brakes, aluminium petrol tank, aluminium radiator, uprated electrics.
This car has covered just 500 miles since restoration and is in excellent condition.
Please contact us to arrange a test drive
Building 9, Stanmore Industrial Estate
Bridgnorth, WV15 5HP, Shropshire
Leading the way at Bonham’s Scottsdale auction, which took place on 19 J...
This year’s UK Concours of Elegance will take place at Hampton Court Pal...