- One registered keeper and 1,733 miles from new!
- Last taxed for road use forty years ago
- Treated to much recommissioning / restoration work by marque specialist Alan Collins of Maldon (2000-2009)
- Never fitted with a stereo (blanking plate, speaker grilles and aerial bung remain in situ)
- Retains its original 'matching numbers' engine and manual gearbox
- The lowest mileage E-Type in the world?
PLEASE NOTE: All estimates are subject to a buyer's premium of 15% incl. VAT (@ 20%)
Warrington, WA4 4SN, Cheshire
Jaguar will be launching its first all-electric model – called I-Pace – ...
It’s not unusual to see beautifully restored Jaguar E-types up for aucti...