- Finished in Silver with a Black leather interior - 94,000 recorded miles, 3 previous keepers and MOT'd into Dec 2017 - Previously a Category C insurance loss in 2007 but since repaired
- Described as a 'good runner' with 'no problems' - MOT'd until January 2018 - Offered with history file, invoices, old MOTs, etc.
- Barn Find - Family owned since 1959 - Includes original handbook and buff log book - Off the road since 1968 - Carlton Coachworks saloon body
With the aftereffects of the 1956-1957 Suez Crisis being felt worldwide, Leonard Lord commissioned Alec Issigonis to work on a radical small car project. His response was the now legendary Mini. Finished in Red and matched to a Red interior 'AAB 52H' is understood to be just 1 of 58 examples recorded with the Mini Register. Subject to an extensive bodywork restoration by the vendor over the past year which has included new floors, sills, doors, wings, new ash frames and a fresh re-paint. Further benefiting from a machinal overhaul including new rear sub frame, fitted with front disc brakes, unleaded conversion and new carpets understandable the vendor currently grades the bodywork as 'excellent' and the engine, electrical equipment, paintwork, transmission and interior trim as 'very good' and is offering this smart Mini with an MOT certificate into March 2018.
- "Working motorhome", engine block replaced in 2013, current owner since 1993 - MoT to 31st August 2017, Maroon with Cream interior - Original service book and Swansea V5, RHD example built in South Africa
- Entered from the Gilder Group Collection - Former multiple concours award winner - A truly exceptional example The story of the Volkswagen Beetle is like no other. Sixty-six years of production, over 21 million examples manufactured, production on five continents etc. In 1933, Hitler ordered Ferdinand Porsche to design and develop a 'volkswagen' (people's car). It needed to be a basic, affordable vehicle capable of transporting two adults and up to three children at up to 100kph (62 mph). The plan was to offer it to citizens of the Third Reich via a savings scheme. It finally entered production in 1938 and, while it inevitably evolved over the years, the basic concept was never altered - as enduring a tribute to the genius of Dr Porsche as he could have wished for. 'WET 914K' was sold new in 1972 by the Listerdale Motor Company (part of the Gilder Group) to Raymond Clarke of Wickersley, Rotherham. Apparently his 32-year custodianship was spent improving and conserving the Beetle, whilst never deviating from the original factory specification - he reportedly took it upon himself to strip various parts of the car and reassemble them to finer tolerances and, according to his family,
- Entered from the Gilder Group Collection - One registered keeper and 26,000 miles from new - No. 65 of 300 'Last Edition' Beetles to come to the UK The very last Beetle rolled off the production line at Puebla Mexico on July 30th 2003, an amazing sixty-five years after the model's introduction. European manufacture had, however, been curtailed more than twenty-five years earlier, on January 18th 1978 to be precise, and this significant chapter in automotive history was marked in a number of ways. For Britain it was celebrated with the creation of 300 'Last Edition' 1200Ls, each of which had Metallic Silver paintwork matched with Dark Blue cloth covered seats. They also featured padded dashboards, rear parcel shelves, heated rear windows and a special 'Last Edition' plaque on the glovebox lid. The sale car is No.65 of that 300 run and retains its plaque to this day. Its old style blue and white V5 confirms it was registered new in the name of the Listerdale Motor Company of Bawtry Road, Wickersley, Rotherham. This was part of the Gilder Group and this special Beetle was a member of the company's collection of promotional vehicles that were regularly rotated between its 19 showroom
Introduced in April 1972, shortly after Aston Martin had been acquired by Company Developments, the new V8 was visually distinguished from its DBS V8 predecessor by a black mesh grille and twin (rather than quad) headlights. Under the skin, the two shared the same platform chassis, DeDion rear axle, independent front suspension, power steering and disc brakes. Another carry over was the 'quad-cam' 5340cc V8 engine allied to either five-speed manual or three-speed automatic transmission. Credited with developing some 310bhp and 360lbft - thanks in part to its Bosch mechanical fuel-injection system - the model was reputedly capable of 0-60mph in 6 seconds and almost 160mph (figures which would not be properly eclipsed until the arrival of the fearsome Vantage). Only in production for fifteen months, just 288 of the first generation `twin headlight' V8s are thought to have been made. This smart looking Series II has recently been subject to an extensive bodywork restoration, mechanical overhaul and re-paint in its original shade matched to a Cream and Blue piped interior. Registering some 94,500 miles, we understand that by the time of sale the original registration number will have b
- Understood to be one of just three examples with this specification worldwide - Stunning sports SUV finished in Basalt Black with a sumptuous black / red interior - c. 9,200 miles, MoT to March 2018 and last serviced by Porsche less than 1,000 miles ago "We are very proud that this creation has brought together many British engineers and designers who have contributed to bringing this fantastic beast to the table." Merdad The 902 Coupe is a radical two-door conversion of Porsche's luxury Cayenne SUV carried out by UK based tuning company, Merdad. Unveiled at the MPH Show, London, in 2010, the concept was far more than just a cosmetic blow-over, changes were made to the aerodynamics package and a host of engine upgrades were available on the 4.8-litre V8 Bi-Turbo power unit. Understood to be one of just three examples with this specification worldwide, this stunning sports SUV is finished in Basalt Black with a sumptuous interior trimmed in black leather with red suede cloth. The impressive specification includes: Tech9 Engine Modification developing some 625bhp, custom forged 22 inch Merdad Collection 10 Y spoke black alloy wheels with red Merdad brake calipers, full Merdad exter
As a result of MG's sale to Morris Motors in 1935, rationalisation was the company's priority during 1935, and all new models shared as many parts as possible with other members of the burgeoning Nuffield Organisation. First off the stocks was the all-new 2 Litre (subsequently dubbed the SA). It was a large car by MG standards that was only available as a four-door Saloon at launch, but subsequently offered in Tourer and Tickford Drophead Coupe guise as well. Power came from a tuned version of the straight-six Morris QPHG OHV engine, initially in 2288cc form but later enlarged to 2322cc - the 75bhp output was sufficient to endow the MG with a top speed of up to 85mph. This right-hand drive SA Tickford 3 position Cabriolet was manufactured in 1939 and we are informed that the engine, gearbox and axles are all 'part' restored and the frame plus body are in 'good' shape finished in primer with the work taking place in the 1980's before 'SA2896' was dry stored. Offered for sale by its long-term keeper the MG is offered with its import paperwork. A rewarding and interesting project.
- Entered from the Gilder Group Collection - No. 28 of 999 produced worldwide Christmas may still be several months away, but will no doubt spring to the mind of many a doting parent when they see this miniature masterpiece - number 28 of just 999 half-size pedal car versions of the all-conquering Auto Union Type C 'Silver Arrow' of the late 1930s. These beautiful mini replicas were built by Audi's fabled Quattro GmbH division and unveiled to great acclaim at the 2006 Paris Salon. Would-be drivers don't require the talent of a Rosemeyer or Stuck, just a pair of willing feet and a body under 1.35 metres tall. The pedal cars were born from Audi's search for a signature piece to spearhead its lifestyle collection. The Type C was already one of the best-selling period models in the company's miniature range and it was realised a pedal car version would ably mirror the company's heritage on a far larger scale. The technical drawings originated in the company's own tool shop and each example comprises no less than 900 components. The spaceframe chassis and bodies were hand-crafted in aluminium and trimmed in leather. There are seven forward speeds, a hydraulic disc brake and wood-rimmed
A deservedly popular model powered by a refined 3669cc OHV straight-six engine allied to four-speed manual transmission, 3,827 Rolls-Royce 20/25 chassis were sold between 1929-1936. Taken off test on 12th July 1934, chassis GMD64 was originally bodied as a four-door, four-light saloon by Thrupp & Maberly before being supplied new to J. Workman Esq. Understood to have been resident in Belfast during its early life, the 20/25 later belonged to a lady in Oxford. Converted into a pick-up after World War Two - as many Rolls-Royces were to take advantage of the lower taxation on commercial vehicles - chassis GMD64 served as a delivery vehicle for a London brewery during the 1960s. Sold to a German collector in 1993 and an Austrian museum four years later, the 20/25 is being repatriated especially for the auction. Reportedly the subject of a restoration during 1997, the Rolls-Royce teams Cream / Beige paint with Green upholstery. Sporting imposing American-style 'drum' headlights, the pick-up is described by the vendor as being in 'good' condition with regard to its original engine, paintwork, interior trim, bodywork, electrical equipment and gearbox. A period conversion, this characterfu
- Former Jaguar Drivers' Club concours award winner and twice featured on the front cover of the XK Gazette - Sympathetically uprated by renowned marque specialist Classic Motor Cars of Bridgnorth in 1998/99 including partial engine overhaul, Getrag five-speed gearbox, alternator conversion, higher capacity radiator etc Launched at the 1954 Motor Show, the XK140 boasted the same bewitching styling as its forebear but allied it to a host of important mechanical improvements. Chief among these was the adoption of rack and pinion steering. Though, the fitment of telescopic shock absorbers (in place of the XK120's antiquated lever arm dampers) also had a noticeably beneficial effect on handling / roadholding. With its engine and bulkhead repositioned three inches further forward, the new model enjoyed a notably roomier cabin (the fixed and drophead coupe variants gaining occasional rear seats as a result). Available in 'standard', 'special equipment' or 'special equipment plus C-type cylinder head' guises, power and torque outputs ranged from 190bhp / 210lbft to 210bhp / 213lbft. Distinguished by its one-piece bumpers and simpler, more imposing radiator grille, the XK140 was among the
Capris have become hot property and many enthusiasts regard the 2.8-litre injection cars as the best of the bunch. This Krystal Blue 'home market' example from 1987 has had just two owners from new and is currently displaying a warranted 71,433 miles. It has been repainted as a result of being scratched but has never been modified or welded, or molested in any way - the car rides on period correct alloy wheels and is so original and unmolested the spare wheel has never been touched. The vendor has used the Capri for touring in Europe and says 'it is a pleasure to drive and has never let us down'. The fast Ford's Blue exterior is complemented by Shark Grey half leather interior trim and comes complete with a sun roof, the original bill of sale, service book, and every tax disc and old MOT, plus one valid into June of this year.
BMW's so called 'New Class' compact Saloons and Coupes manufactured between 1962 and 1975 quite simply saved the company from extinction. Introduced in 1965, the 2000C and 2000CS Coupes featured distinctive-looking Karmann-built bodies and luxurious interiors and, having set a trend, were superseded in 1968 by the first of the E9 Coupes - the 2800CS. The length and wheelbase of the newcomer were extended to accommodate the 2788cc straight-six engine from the E3 Saloon, and the nose of the Karmann monocoque body was restyled to echo that of its four-door sibling. The 170bhp of the new, silky smooth powerplant was sufficient to propel the handsome Coupe to 60mph in 8.5 seconds and on to a top speed of a whisker under 130mph. The fully independent suspension was by MacPherson struts up front and semi-trailing arms at the rear. Braking was still by disc/drums and the steering by a power-assisted ball and nut system. The 2800CS was supplanted by the 3.0CS and 3.0CSi in 1971, for which the engine was bored out to give a capacity of 2986cc - in fuel-injected CSi guise, this produced 200bhp at 5,000rpm. Finished in Silver with Blue velour interior, 'XGT 454N' displays a credible but unwarr
- Drophead Coupe conversion, body converted and restored in 2015 - Engine overhaul in May 2016 - Lovely open tourer ready to be enjoyed The RM Series cars were the last 'proper' Rileys - the swansong of the marque before it was subsumed into the mighty British Motor Corporation. The model range was manufactured in Coventry until 1949, when production moved to the MG factory at Abingdon. The RMA/RME were large Saloons powered by 1.5-litre four-cylinder engines, while the 7-inches longer RMB/RMF models featured twin-cam 2.5-litre units. The RMC and RMD were limited edition soft-tops. While the latter was a conventional two-door Drophead Coupe, the RMC was a two-door Roadster version of the RMB. The 2.5 litre four-cylinder powerplant produced some 100bhp and was also unusual in having twin pushrod-operated camshafts placed high in the cylinder block. The chassis number of the car offered today appears to denote it started life as an RMB saloon. The vendor advises JLV 906 was converted to drophead coupe coachwork in 2015, a new interior fitted, whilst a comprehensive engine overhaul was carried out in May 2016. Now resplendent in Bronze with Magnolia interior, this most handsome Riley
- Erich Bitter's personal car and finished to his specification - 1 of only circa 395 made The three-door CD Coupe started life as a 1969 Opel concept car based on the Diplomat Saloon, its largest model of the time. Positively received at the Frankfurt Salon, it was progressed to prototype stage by Frua before the programme was dropped. However, with encouragement from Opel, it was then adopted by former racing driver Erich Bitter and, following further development, appeared at the 1973 Frankfurt Salon with all mechanical elements courtesy of Opel and bodies produced by Bauer around a shortened Diplomat floorpan. Power was supplied by a 227bhp 5.4-litre (327ci) Chevrolet V8. Again, the car was very well received and some 176 orders are believed to have been taken, encouraging a production target of 200 units per year to be envisaged. The fuel crisis then intervened though, and only c.395 examples are thought to have been sold, of which the sale car is chassis number 386. It is a special example of a rare breed, for not only was it one of the last of the line, but was singled out for Erich Bitter's personal use. He had it finished in his favourite colours - Porsche 'Indisch-Rot' (In
- One former keeper before entering the Gilder Group Collection - A total timewarp that has covered just 8,200 miles from new - Thought to have never seen a touch-up stick or to have had any of its alloys refurbished Audi's Quattro is a legend that re-wrote the form book of international rallying, as well as causing rival manufacturers to rethink their offerings to members of the public desiring road cars of above average traction. It was, quite literally, a trail blazer. The story began with Audi chassis engineer J?rg Bensinger, who spent a Finnish winter testing the Volkswagen Iltis - a four-wheel drive West German military and forest service vehicle - and found it could out perform all other machines on snow, whatever their type or power output. He put the idea of a four-wheel drive version of the Audi 80 Coupe to the company's hierarchy and, well, you know the rest. The resulting model was launched to great excitement at the 1980 Geneva Salon and then released to European customers later the same year. It was initially powered a 2144cc in-line, five-cylinder, 10-valve SOHC unit with turbocharger and intercooler. This was the first time the mass car market had been introduced to
- Dismantled in the 1990s but restoration never commenced - Matching numbers, Heritage Certificate, imported from USA - Understood but not warranted to be mainly complete, many photos of packed parts The E-Type, or XK-E as it was known in the USA, made its debut at the 1961 Geneva Salon. At launch, it was the fastest production car of its time - its 3.8-litre engine allowing a 0-60mph acceleration time of a whisker over seven seconds and a top speed of c.150mph. The capacity was increased from 3.8 to 4.2-litres in October 1964 and, with the change, came a sweeter all-synchromesh gearbox, better brakes and electrical systems, and more comfortable seats. Production figures vary slightly depending on the source, but approximately 9,548 4.2-litre roadsters were built between 1964 and 1968. This LHD example was recently imported from America. Understood to have been restored at some earlier point in its life, it was disassembled in the 1990s but the planned father and son restoration never commenced and it is now offered as a kit of parts, many of which are contained in numerous labelled boxes. All the major body panels are said to be present, and from an extensive on-line gallery of ph
The popularity of Volkswagen's Type 2 models shows no sign of abating, and finding new homes for good examples is rarely a problem with Type 2's having such diverse celebrity owners such as Jamie Oliver, Roger Daltrey and Jenson Button. This tidy-looking left-hand drive example hails from 1976 and is finished in White over Blue and has been subject to an extensive restoration over a number of years which was completed in 2016. Fitted with a Type 4 1700cc engine with twin choke carburettors 'TKR 875R' has received an overhauled brake system, new exhaust and shock absorbers, all new window rubbers and a fresh interior re-trim with rock and roll bed. It currently displays an unwarranted 26,217 miles. The vendor now considers the VW to have 'excellent' bodywork, paintwork, interior trim, air-cooled engine and four-speed manual gearbox. It is offered with an MOT certificate into March 2018.
- First owned by Lord Austin's son-in-law and BMC board member Colonel Arthur White - 1 of just 6,555 examples made - Uniquely finished in Metallic Grey with Silver Grey interior This regal model was the product of a short-lived collaboration between Rolls-Royce and BMC, and was essentially an extra luxurious Vanden Plas Princess powered by an all-alloy 175bhp Rolls-Royce straight-six unit of 4-litres capacity - production ran from 1964 to 1968 and totalled just 6,555 examples. This one was first owned by none other than Lord Austin's son-in-law and BMC board member Colonel Arthur White, and is finished in the unique combination of Metallic Grey matched to a Silver Grey interior. The vendor informs us that 'KPK 431C' 'was recently recommissioned, is in good original condition and drives well'. He presently classes the Rolls-Royce engine as 'very good' and the bodywork, paintwork, interior trim, and three-speed automatic transmission as 'good', and is selling the home market Vanden Plas complete with new tyres, BMIHT Dating Certificate, file of old invoices and MOTs, and one valid to December 8th 2017. The odometer currently registers a credible 90,941 miles.
Introduced in 1929 as a successor to the outgoing 20, the Rolls-Royce 20/25 was primarily aimed at owner drivers. Nearly 4,000 chassis were produced, making it the company's best-selling model between the wars. The example offered here is offered from a deceased estate in garage find condition however is understood to have last been run some c.3 years ago. Leaving the factory on the 18th May 1933 it was supplied new to a Lord Daresbury with Hooper coachwork to body design 8940. Having been in current family ownership since 1963 'AGN 971' is fitted with a replacement 20 HP engine however what is believed to be a 20/25 engine block, cylinder head and gearbox are offered in the sale and can be collected from our Warrington office. Offered with twin mounted spare wheels, original handbook, Brown log book and a collection of old MOT certificates plus invoices and current V5C document.
- Former Autocar magazine front cover car - Part of Ford's pre-production press fleet 'VHK' registrations will be familiar to fans of 'The Professionals' TV series which featured several vehicles wearing such plates; not least one of Bodie's Capris. This example was from the same pre-production batch as Bodie's and, like that car, started life as a member of the company's press fleet. And according to the vendor, as a result of that role, it appeared on the front cover of the March 4th 1978 edition of Autocar magazine. He has owned the 'matching numbers' Ford for the last 12 years, during which _5,000 has been invested in an engine overhaul. He tells us the car's been 'lovingly looked after and never modified or welded' and classes it as 'an original, well looked after example that's been gradually restored to its current condition'. Apparently he's driven it to numerous European destinations with total reliability. 'VHK 493S' now registers 68,520 miles and is MOT'd into March 2018.
As a result of MG's sale to Morris Motors in 1935, rationalisation was the company's priority during 1935, and all new models shared as many parts as possible with other members of the burgeoning Nuffield Organisation. First off the stocks was the all-new 2-litre (subsequently dubbed the SA). It was a large car by MG standards that was only available as a four-door Saloon at launch, but subsequently offered in Tourer and Tickford Drophead Coupe guise as well. Power came from a tuned version of the straight-six Morris QPHG OHV engine, initially in 2288cc form but later enlarged to 2322cc - the 75bhp output was sufficient to endow the MG with a top speed of up to 85mph. This right-hand drive SA saloon was manufactured in 1936 and we are informed that the engine, gearbox and axles are all 'part' restored and the frame plus body are in 'good' shape finished in primer with the work taking place in the 1980's before the MG was dry stored. Offered for sale by its long-term keeper, 'SA 1857' is offered with its original title document from Pennsylvania and import paperwork. An interesting project.
- Entered from the Gilder Group Collection - 17,700 miles from new From Europe's perspective, the 1302/1303 'Super' Beetles were the last of the breed and, in many ways, the best too. Though to most eyes visually similar to the many versions that had gone before, they arguably featured the most radical updates imposed on the model during its amazingly long existence. These included MacPherson Strut front suspension which improved the handling and created more boot space and also permitted the fitment of front disc brakes. From 1972 the 1303 had a more safety-oriented padded facia and wraparound windscreen, plus larger tail lights. Power came from the usual air-cooled options of 44bhp 1285cc flat-four and a 50bhp 1584cc unit in the same configuration. It is true that purists don't currently reserve the same passion for these cars as the earlier ones, but those attitudes are softening. It was in this form that the immortal Beetle remained in production in Mexico as late as 2003, giving rise to a total production figure for the model of an astonishing 21,529,464 spread over 65 years. Acquired for the Gilder Group Collection in 2002 and since registered to its Chairman, this lovely-loo
Introduced at the 1962 Geneva Salon, the Alfa Romeo 106-series was available in Berlina, Sprint and Spider guises. Intended as something of a gentleman's express, the newcomer married an evolution of its 102-series predecessor's basic floorpan to a fresh 2584cc DOHC straight-six engine. Designed specifically for the car, this all-alloy unit's imposing architecture harked back to the powerplants of Alfa's illustrious Grand Prix past. Quoted as developing some 145bhp and 156lbft of torque, it drove the rear wheels via a five-speed gearbox and was kept in check by all-round coil-sprung suspension and servo-assisted disc / drum brakes (though, later 2600s were upgraded to rear discs). Designed and built by the legendary Carrozzeria Touring, the Spider variant was unquestionably the best-looking (with overtones of Aston Martin DB4 Convertible). Despite a reputed top speed of 125mph and spirited acceleration to match, the 2+2 drop-top was judged - in keeping with its market aspirations - more of fast tourer than an out and out sports car. Only in production for three years, just 2,255 Spiders are thought to have been made. Finished in Red with Beige upholstery, this particular left-hand
Always keen to present customers with as much choice as possible, Rolls-Royce overlapped the production lives of the Silver Cloud III and its Silver Shadow successor by more than a year. While the latter model was undeniably more technologically advanced, it was (a) initially only available as a four-door standard steel saloon and (b) lacked the sheer road presence / grandeur of its forebear. Based around a version of the 'Bentley 9' modular platform, the Cloud III may not have been 'cutting edge' by 1966 standards but it was still a wonderfully refined motorcar. Featuring independent coil and wishbone front suspension, a leaf-sprung semi-floating back axle (complete with hypoid bevel final drive), hydraulic shock absorbers (adjustable at the rear), power steering and servo-assisted drum brakes, its enormously strong cruciform-braced box-section chassis provided a wonderful foundation for coachbuilders to practice their art. Powered by a 6230cc OHV V8 mated to four-speed automatic transmission, it also had the benefit of near 120mph performance. Society in the 1960s however was changing rapidly and, among others, the era of the chauffeur-driven car was coming to an end. Rolls-Royce
- Entered from the Gilder Group Collection The Series I Morris Eight was unveiled in 1935 as a rival to Ford's hot-selling Model Y. Better equipped than its competitors, it boasted electric wipers, synchromesh on the upper two gearbox ratios and hydraulic brakes. The Series II version of 1938 brought only minor changes - painted rather than plated radiator surround and disc rather than wire wheels. Some 54,000 were produced before the model was supplanted by the radically different-looking Series E. This delightfully original Series II is finished in Green over Black and is understood to have had just six owners from new; the most recent of whom bought it by accident from a previous H&H sale! Its bodywork needs some TLC, but the Morris 'starts first turn and runs like a little sewing machine'. The engine is original, as the Green leather upholstery also appears to be. The indicated mileage is a credible though unwarranted 48,000.
Launched at the 1970 Turin Motor Show, the Deauville was intended as a rival to the likes of Jaguar's XJ12 and Maserati's Quattroporte. The work of American-born stylist Tom Tjaarda whilst at Ghia, its handsome well-proportioned bodywork clothed all-round independent suspension and four-wheel disc brakes. Powered by a 5763cc Cleveland V8 engine allied to C6 three-speed automatic transmission (both sourced from Ford), the newcomer was reputedly capable of 0-60mph in 7.6 seconds and nigh on 145mph. Evolving through two series over the course of a fifteen-year long production run, just 244 Deauvilles are thought to have been sold. Decidedly scarce in right-hand drive, this example is finished in Rosso-Metallizo and trimmed using Beige leather with Chocolate velour inserts. Last taxed for UK road use some two decades ago, the De Tomaso remains on the DVLA database under the registration number 'RYW 507R'. Part of a Continental collection in recent years, the Deauville is described by the vendor as being in 'average overall' condition. Though, he rates the paintwork as 'good' and tells us that the luxury saloon is 'smooth and powerful to drive'. A rare and attractive motorcar that surel
The third generation SL (R107) was launched in 1971, and featured a two-door monocoque bodyshell with independent suspension all-round. The power-assisted steering was Daimler-Benz's own recirculating ball system. Braking was by discs at each corner - ventilated on the front. Over its 17-year reign, the R107 range was powered by six versions of Mercedes-Benz's silky smooth 90 degree V8. The sale car on offer is the most desirable model being the 500 SL. Having been with its current owner for 12 years the Mercedes displays 77,300 miles and has had just 4 previous keepers, the last of whom from 1991 to 2005. Offered with 22 old MOT certificates and a collection of invoices plus 2 sets of keys, this big Benz has just benefited from an oil and filter change. Offered with both hard and soft tops, it carries an MOT certificate into February 2018.