The Frazer Nash Le Mans Replica is widely regarded as the archetypal Post War English Sports car: its lightweight construction, excellent power to weight ratio and its agile handling characteristics making one of the most driver friendly and usable competition sports car of all time. In period drivers of the calibre of Moss, Salvadori, Crook and Gerard all had amazing success time and time again at the wheel of Le Mans Reps. The cars competed in all the great races such as Le Mans, Mille Miglia, Targa Florio (where Cortese won the Class) and of course at Goodwood. They were clearly very effective but also hugely expensive and cost more than a new Bentley. Only thirty were ever built and today they are owned and raced by some of the sports most experienced participants. It is rare for these cars to come on the open market. FN 210 was one of the last parallel tube chassis built and was not sold by the Works as a complete car. It was eventually bought as a rolling chassis in 1964 by a Doctor who had it fitted with a coupe body, registered it FMU 175B and ran it as such as daily transport. He kept it until he died in 1976 when it was bought by Bill Roberts. Bill is well known in Fraze
1954 fraser-nash le-mans rep mark-2 lightweight overdrive restored
Unit 11a Beenham Industrial Area, Grange Lane
London, RG75PP, London
The Frazer-Nash Le Mans Replica, which was owned by British racing drive...