1967 Ferrari 330 GTC s/n 9907, engine no. 9907 Black with Black Interior The successor to the widely desired 250 and 275s, Ferrari's 330 series evolved the legendary platform that bred such vehicles as the stunningly beautiful 250 California and the jaw-dropping 275 GTB. Production of the 330 GTC and GTS began in 1966 following its reveal at the Geneva Auto Show. The 330 GTC shared a basic chassis design with the earlier 275, as well as a similar ethos of stylish comfort blended with excellent V12 performance. The car was powered by a larger version of Ferrari's Colombo V12 first found in the 275 GTB. With a single overhead camshaft, wet sump lubrication, and a trio of Webber twin-choke carburetors the engine produced roughly 300hp, but considerably more torque than the 3.3L 275 powerplant, making the cars easier to drive across a broader spectrum of situations. Throughout the production run very few changes were made apart from a change to twin oil coolers in later model cars (roughly s/n 9800 onward) and on the very last of the cars, a later transaxle, identifiable by a handbrake mounted on the center console. The GTC was also far more livable than their earlier counterparts and
left-hand-drive 1967 ferrari 330 gtc black air-con restored v12 italian fast rwd supercar petrol 2wd
1145 Park Avenue
Emeryville, 94608, California
Following on from the long-lived 250, the new Pininfarina designed 330 A...
Heading into Ferrari’s 70th anniversary year, the company has unveiled f...