* Ferrari 308 GTB Vetroresina 1977.
* Stunning Giallo Fly yellow with black leather as it originally left the factory.
* Original matching numbers UK RHD of which there are only a handful in Giallo Fly.
* 44,300 miles.
* MOT to 7th January 2016 (no advisories).
* Completely original vehicle aside from stereo- the vehicle will be supplied with its original 14” Cromodora wheels with correct Michelin XWX tyres as well as the genuine 16” Ferrari 328 Cromodora wheels currently fitted.
* Vehicle is in stunning condition having been subject to a full body restoration including new sills and interior retrim in the last couple of hundred miles.
* Under current ownership for the last 16 years with itemised expenditure of £42k including recent new clutch and exhaust as well as the restoration work.
* Full break down of expenditure available on request including FSH at Maranello, DK Engineering, GTO Engineering, Damax and Migliore Cars.
* 2 Inch thick service history with receipts for over £28,500 including bills for £12,681 from Maranello between 1988 and 1992 when the car was owned by Maranello’s Sales Director, Mark Konig.
*Original warranty card and service book, spare wheel, toolkit, jack and inspection lamp.
* Fitted indoor car cover.
* Vehicle was first registered on 13th April 1977 by Cooper Car Sales of Rothley, Leicestershire to Simbeck Furniture Company of High Wycombe before being bought by Maranello in 1979 who sold it to David Goldberg QC.
* Mr Goldberg owned the vehicle for 9 years before selling it back to Mark Konig, Sales Director of Maranello who had virtually all parts replaced before selling it to Paul Hosein in 1992. Mr Hosein kept the vehicle for 4 years before selling it to Kevin Jones of GTO Engineering who sold the vehicle to the current owner in 1999.
* This is a stunning fibreglass 308 that drives as well as it looks.
* Registration not included.
* Seeking offers over £150k
* Contact 07745 750603
Berlin-based online auction house Auctionata sold 27 of 39 cars offered ...
One of the things that used to define Ferraris was their beautiful, lith...