Body made by Pourtout in 1948 First example of this "transition" model combining the pre-war style and the integral pontoon line Was exhibited on the Pourtout stand at the 1948 Paris Motor Show Participated in many Concours d'Elégance (like Enghein-les-Bains in 1949 or the concours of "La Grande Cascade" at the Bois de Boulogne in 1949 too) Property of the Marquis de Cuevas in 1952 (he owned and managed a famous ballet company) It then went through the hands of several French owners In 1988-1989, the body, paintwork and upholstery of the car were restored by the Atelier Automobiles Anciennes in Chambray-les-Tours (AAAT) Claude Pourtout, Marcel’s Pourtout son, who supervised the restoration work, certified that this car was built by his father’s company Sold at an auction in New York in 1989, the car has since been part of various American collections The car works perfectly. Only 45 000 kms from new. Ready to appear at the main international Concours d’Elegance events US papers. European duties paid
left-hand-drive 1948 delahaye 135 m convertible red restored
An incredibly rare Delahaye 135M Narval has been confirmed for the forth...