1911 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost Tourer Chassis No. 1544
1966 Ferrari 500 Superfast Series II Coupe One of Two RHD Chassis Number 8459 8 of 12 Series II built
1958 Bentley S1 Continental Flying Spur One of 18 built, this is the definitive, bespoke high-performance luxury motorcar of its era. The S1 Continental was a lighter and more sporting model than the standard chassis, having a reduced weight of some 225 pounds. It also has the proven and reliable 6-cylinder engine that is coupled to the smooth Hydramatic 4-speed automatic transmission. This example features a factory sunroof and factory R100 headlights. This is the finest example to come to market in recent years, having recently completed a Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance-quality restoration.
1953 Delahaye 235 Saoutchik Coupe Chassis Number: 818039 Presented by coachbuilder Jacques Saoutchik at the Paris Auto Salon in October 1952 for the 1953 model year. 1954 Concours d’Elegance at Enghien, France This 1953 Type 235 is the only Saoutchik bodied Delahaye existing.
1954 Aston Martin DB 2/4 Bertone Coupe Chassis Number LML/765 - Engine Number VB6J/213 One-of-a-kind Designed by Bertone's own Franco Scaglione, this unique body has a pronounced wraparound rear window and neatly creased fenders. The interior has a very unusual dash which looks more modern than that of the other Bertone built cars. Originally LML/765 was to be a prototype for a run of cars, but this was scrapped as Aston Martin refused to supply any more chassis. The coupe was delivered new to Henry Pagezy of Paris, France; this is the only Coupe built by Bertone on an Aston Martin DB2/4 chassis.
1957 Maserati 3500GT Frua Spyder Chassis Number: AM101.268 One-Off Frua body! 220bhp 3,485cc carbureted dual overhead camshaft inline six-cylinder engine, five-speed manual transmission, independent front suspension with coil springs, live axle rear suspension with semi-elliptical leaf springs, hydraulically actuated front disc, rear drum brakes. Wheelbase 2,600mm (102.3"). The 3500 GT debuted at the Geneva show in March 1957 and it would be the first real series-produced Maserati, remaining in production through several generations and model names until 1970. Its twin-plug ignition immediately betrayed the racing origin of this high performance six although it was completely redesigned, in fact twice, to make it both more easily maintainable by non-racing mechanics and more economical to build. The dual overhead camshafts operated the valves through bucket followers with shim adjustment in preference to the screw-type adjustment favored on the racing engines. Both the cylinder block and the head were cast in light alloy with iron cylinder sleeves. Seven main bearings ensured reliability. This 1957 Maserati Frua Spider was purchased by Mr. Alfredo Brener’s collection of exceptional
1953 Aston Martin DB2/4 Allemano Chassis Number: LML/761 Engine Number: VB6J/197 One-Off! Best in Class 1994 Pebble Beach! This fine example is very unique in having an Italian coachwork designed by Giovanni Savonuzzi and built by Allemano of Torino, Italy. The rolling chassis was ordered by a close friend of David Brown, Mr. J. O'Hana of Casablanca, and shipped the car to Allemano Serafino of Torino. With a new Berlinetta body and an engine with DB3 specifications, Mr. O'Hana enjoyed driving and racing the car in Casablanca. The car come to the USA in the late 1970's to its new owner Alan Lampert. In the early 1990's Mr. Lampert spent nearly $150,000.00 on the restoration project, only to sell the car to Brian Hoyt before it was complete. Mr. Hoyt, who owns Perfect Reflection, a restoration shop in the San Francisco bay area, finished the restoration and brought the car to Pebble Beach in 1994. All the hard work paid off with this English car winning the "Italian Coachwork Class" which was a milestone at Pebble Beach then. Without a doubt this is the finest Aston Martin DB2/4 with special coachwork available. Aston Martin Historian and Archivst, Roger Stowers said about this car "
1947 Delahaye 135MS Roadster Guillore coachwork One-off Paris salon vehicle 1 st in Pebble Beach 2001 1st CCCA National Winner 1st National AACA winner 2003 1st Meadow Brook Concours 2003 1st Newport Beach Concours 1st Palos Verde 1st Houston Keels and Wheels 2004 Includes Fitted Louis Vouton Luggage Recent Documented Ground Up Restoration
1947 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith Convertible Victoria by Inskip Chassis No. WZB36 Engine No. W36B One of only two built This car was displayed at the world famous New York Auto Show in 1949. The Silver Wraith was the first postwar Rolls-Royce model made at the Crewe factory from 1946 to 1959. This is one of two convertible Victoria's designed and built by J.S. Inskip coachwork. It was by far their most flamboyant design on a Silver Wraith. After being shown at the New York Auto Show the car was sold to its first owner, Lawrence S. Donaldson in January of 1951. This car was owned for many years by the well known collector Andrew Darling of Minnesota. The car has gone through an elaborate cosmetic restoration in 2007 /08.
1955 Bentley S1 Freestone & Webb 4-Door Light Saloon Chassis Number: B202LAN Engine Number: BA101 • Originally owned by Hollywood Producer, Jack Warner (Warner Bros.) • 1 of 7 Built by Freestone & Webb with Design Number 3191 • The 1st Left-Hand-Drive S1 Bentley Built • The only Left-hand-Drive Freestone & Webb S1 with Design Number 3191 • Known Ownership History from 1955 – Current • 3-owner Original California Car • Feature Car in the 1964 Warner Bros. movie, Dead Ringer • Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance quality restoration This extraordinary car was ordered new by Hollywood producer Jack Warner. Jack Warner was the president and driving force behind the Warner Bros. Studios in Hollywood, California. Mr. Warner enjoyed the car from 1955 until his death in 1978. He drove this car 43,000 miles during that time and has the distinction of being a feature car in the 1964 Warner Bros. movie, “Dead Ringer’. The car became available in 1990 after the passing of Jack Warner’s wife, Ann Page Alvarado Warner. Vantage Motorworks purchased the car from the Warner estate sale in 1990 and shortly after performed a complete restoration. The Blackhawk Collection purchased the beautiful example i
1940 Cadillac Series 75 Brunn Towncar Chassis Number: 3320424 It was December 1939, almost 75 years ago, when wealthy Ohio industrialist Elroy J. Kulas placed his order for the last custom-built Brunn Town Car. This was the end of an era. The Brunn Company had a reputation for unparalleled quality. It is beautifully crafted with a precision that has not been diminished by the decades since new. Unlike other custom bodies fitted to a chassis provided by a major manufacturer, this Brunn design includes a special cowl and all aluminum bodywork. Riding on the 141", new-for-1938 Series 75 Chassis and powered by the war-proven 346 cubic inch L-head V-8, this is not only a rare and striking automobile, it is a joy to drive. Utterly reliable and smooth as silk on brand new, period correct tires. The car has documented ownership and has been winning awards for nearly 50 years.1990 CCCA Annual Meeting in Palm Beach 100 points earned, participated in 2005 the Pebble Beach Concours inaugural 1600 mile Tour d'Elegance from Seattle to Monterey, 2008 People's Choice Award at the CCCA Grand Experience at Hickory Corners, Michigan. Style, history, rarity all in one very special, lovingly preserved,
1962 Maserati 5000GT Allemano Chassis no. AM103040 One of twenty Allemano versions! 1st in class at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in 1997. A total of thirty-two 5000gt’s were made, twenty examples built by Allemano, which was the series coachbuilder. The first showing of this ultimate road-car was at the Turin exhibition in 1959, where Touring of Milan displayed its Shah of Persia creation. The five-liter road car built by Maserati in small numbers between 1960 and 1964 was a bold exercise for any motor manufacturer. Many well-known and influential people such as Aga Khan, Briggs Cunningham and Sig. Agnelli of Fiat have owned these cars.
1933 Packard 1001 Eight Coupe Roadster Chassis number: 60928 Excellent history from new. Great to drive with 8 cylinders and desirable options. First year with down-draft carburetor and full syncro transmission. Premium frame-up restoration with multiple awards including Classic Car Club of American National First and 100 Point C.C.C.A. Senior Award. Rare, one year only style.
1966 Ferrari 330 GTC Speciale Chassis Number 8727 Original owner Sergio Pinninfarina!
1957 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud I Mulliner Drophead Coupe ID # LSDD146, Eng # SD 73, Design # 7410 1 of only 12 LHD Built!!! The Silver Cloud I was built between 1955 and 1959. A total of 2359 were built. Of these great cars, H.J. Mulliner bodied a small batch of 22 cars to a special design (7410). These cars were all convertibles and constructed in aluminum. The Silver Cloud I was the last Rolls-Royce to have a 6 cylinder engine. These silent running motor were a 4.9 liter unit that were know to last up to 200,000 miles before an overhaul. This particular car is the number three car made and the second one built in 1957. A writer said about the SCI "The finest car in the world" A recent restoration has put this wonderful H.J. Mulliner body design back to its former glory.
1960 Maserati 3500GT Vignale Spyder Chassis Number: 101505 Prototype! In 1959, the first 3500 Spyder made its debut at the Turin Auto Show. In 1960, Carrozziera Vignale introduced a 3500 spyder on a shortened chassis, a design strongly influenced by the Coupé of Touring. This extremely rare and beautiful example had an extensive restoration at great expense. The Vignale spyder is very attractive when viewed from the front, with its massive front grill and the interior dash facia is simple but very elegant. The Maserati Vignale spyder competed when new with the Ferrari 250GT Pininfarina spyder. While Ferrari was focused on performance, Maserati was more focused on creating a refined GT car. One that delivered performance while providing the creature comforts and luxury details needed when cruising the French Riviera.
1950 Ferrari 195 Inter Coupe Coachwork by Carrozzeria Touring Chassis Number: 0081 S Engine Number: 0081 S Body Number: 3463 The Ferrari 195 Inter is among the first generation of legendary cars to come from the Maranello company. An evolution of the 166 Inter, this new model was released in 1950 featuring a larger-displacement version of the Colombo V12. By pushing the bore from 60 to 65mm, both horsepower and torque were substantially increased. A total of 27 models were produced over the course of the production run, before the introduction of the 212 Inter.
This 1939 chassis 85427 was one of eight 328s ordered by BMW’s English importer, H.J. Aldington, in June 1939 and one of the last 328s manufactured between 1937-1939. Six of the eight cars were ordered as rolling chassis to be bodied in England. The slab-sided bodywork was commissioned from Leacroft of Egham, Surrey by Royal Air Force Flight Lieutenant J. Richard Stoop. “Dickie” Stoop raced the car to a 6th in class, 12th place overall finish at the 24 Hours of Spa -Francorchampsin 1949 with Peter Wilson as his co-driver. This appears to be Stoop’s only race in his custom-bodies Frazier-Nash BMW. What the car did after 1952 is unknown until 1988, when it was purchased at auction in London by the Rosso Bianco Collection and “preserved.” It had been restored sometime before 2006 and sold by Bonhams that year.
1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Continental Kellner 3-Position Cabriolet Serial no. 164PY One-of-a-Kind! 1990 Pebble Beach Gwenn Graham Winner 1991 Chicago International Best of Show 1991 Fisher Island Best of Show This magnificent low mileage car, originally delivered in may of 1934 to Edmond Blawl of St. Cloud, France is a happy marriage of one of the most desirable chassis of its day with the striking coachwork of one of France’s most respected body builders, Kellner. It was then purchased by a K.C. Dobson of Surrey, England in October of 1946 and was subsequently owned by Sir Ashley Haveden in 1951. In 1956, it came to the U.S. where it has had but a few owners - the first keeping it for some 25 years.
1939 Packard 1707 V-12 Convertible Victoria Chassis number: B602372 One of 17 V-12 1707 Victoria Convertibles built in 1939! 2003 AACA National First, Senior and Premier Award Winner! This 14th Victoria Convertible produced in 1939 was sold new on August 5th, 1939 for $5,232. The car is finished in a sparkling black with a matching high-quality convertible top and sits on a generous 134” wheelbase. The interior is done in red leather seating and door panels with burl walnut wood grain on the instrument panel and door tops to provide a luxurious look. Equipment includes desirable options, among them the $240 column shifter, covered dual side mounted spare wheels, Trippe lights, front optional bumper guards, side mirrors and a radio mounted on the firewall with a push-button dashboard-mounted dial. The radio antenna is a functioning part of an extremely special hood ornament that generates even more rarity for this already rare machine. The Cormorant mascot antenna is worth several thousands of dollars in today’s market, if one can be found. Mechanically, the Victoria Convertible is equipped with a synchromesh three-speed standard transmission and is easy to handle with Packard’s mec
1948 Cadillac Series 62 Saoutchik Cabriolet ONE-OF-TWO Chassis # 486237307 This custom Cadillac is one of two similar cars bodied by Jacques Saoutchik of Paris, France. Saoutchik was known for his extravagant designs, taking many risks with sweeping shapes and copious amount of chrome. The Genius of Saoutchik's design on a large chassis is demonstrated in his ability to minimize the overall scale of the car by concealing the size of the wheels as well as using painted lines to reduce the height of the cowl. The early owners of this car included Paul Kassoff and Louis Ritter. Mr. Ritter was the founder of Ritter Brothers Furriers of New York. He was well known for his extravagant wealth, flamboyant lifestyle and eccentric taste. There is no wonder why he choose such a car for his stables.
1937 Rolls-Royce Phantom III Vesters & Neirinck Coupe Chassis Number: 3CP144 Engine Number: T48J 1938 Brussels Show Car 1995 Pebble Beach First in Class 1995 Meadowbrook First in Class 1995 RROC First in Class This PIII chassis was delivered on September 1, 1937 to Brussels dealer, Andre Pisart, S.A. for Mr. Jean Francqui. After being bodied by Vesters & Neirinck of Brussels, the car was delivered to Mr. Francqui on May 7, 1938. This is one of eight two-door closed bodied PIII's and is believed to be the first without a "B" pillar. This car is reported to have been used by the King of Belgium and other members of the royal family. Also used by Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery in Brussels, 1944 and by Lt. General Sir Charles Keightley in Austria, 1945. The car came to the USA in 1967 and had a number of owners until Douglas McCorkingdale bought 3CP144 in 1991. He commissioned a ground up restoration that was finished in 1994. It is the only known PIII to be equipped at the factory with a tachometer.
1933 Packard Super Eight Model 1004 7-Passenger Sedan Chassis no. 654-I63 Engine no. 751263 385ci Side-Valve Inline 8-Cylinder Engine Single Stromberg Carburetor 145bhp at 3,200rpm 3-Speed Manual Transmission Front and Rear Leaf Spring Suspension 4-Wheel Servo-Assisted Drum Brakes *Subject of a $250,000 restoration *2013 AACA Senior First Place winner *High quality Packard from the peak of the classic era *CCCA Full Classic™ 1933 Packards are wonderfully made and styled automobiles - it was only a shame there were so few who could afford to buy them. 10th series production totaled a meager 4,800 units, a far cry from the 16,613 for the 9th series, and way down from the nearly 55,000 sold in 1929. The 10th series would represent Packard's smallest output of the Classic era. Built on the 142-inch wheelbase, the model 1004 was offered with 14 individual body styles. Priced at $3,090 at new, the 7-Passenger Sedan was one of the more expensive body styles available but was still one of the more popular ones for its luxurious practicality. All the same, only 1,327 Super Eight chassis were built, 788 of which were the longer wheel base models. This specific sedan has been the fortunate re