MILLE MIGLIA ELIGIBLE Brand ASTON MARTIN Type DB2/4 MKI Color Grey Interior Red Year of build 1955 Price € 287.500,- ASTON MARTIN DB2/4 MKI Mille Miglia eligible Superb color combination Just finished from restoration At the time of introduction, the fastest shooting brake in the world. The DB 2/4 was introduced at the London Motor Show in 1953. The 2/4 was a development of the well received DB2. The DB2/4 was introduced to overcome the restrictions of a two seater with the addition of two occasional rear seats. Luggage capacity also increased with access via a third door or tailgate featuring an enlarged rear window. The luggage space can be further enhanced by folding down the rear seats. At the time, when three door cars were a rarity, this almost justified the comment, attributed to the Bentley Drivers Club, that the car was then the fastest shooting brake in the world. The DB 2.6 engine is the production version of W.O. Bentley’s last brain child, conceived during the latter part of the second World War. With a capacity of 2,580 c.c. the Vantage engine was fitted as standard equipment. In 1955 three Aston Martin DB2/4’s were prepared as works entries for the Monte Carlo Rally
Engine Size 2.6l Mileage 56,400 miles Previous Owners 2 Bodystyle Coupe Seats 4 Transmission Manual Exterior Colour Blue Haze Interior Trim Grey Delivered when new via Aston Martin agents Brooklands of Bond Street in 1954. Mulliner bodied and finished in Blue Haze with mid Blue hides and contrasting piping chassis LML/631 was first registered KMR 567 in 1954, this number being retained on the car to today. A succession of recorded keepers follows, before single ownership between 1973 – 1993. After some 20 years of ownership, the car was resold in 1994 requiring restoration. Commencing some 15 years later, the body off and total restoration was been completed in 2014 to concours standard by professional restorers, leaving no aspect of the car untouched. A comprehensive photographic record, with detailed statements of the restoration, clearly shows the extent and detail of the restoration works completed. Subsequently used only occasionally, for show and display purposes the car is in particularly outstanding condition. Resplendent in its original colours, with matching number engine and original registration, KMR 567 is undoubtedly one of the finest examples of the DB2/4 we have see
Variant name:SPORTS COUPE , Aston Martin DB2/4 MKII Fixed Head Coupe. Chassis No:-AM300/1185. Manufactured and delivered when new to French dealers Majestic Automobile in Montbeliard, in 1956. Built with Left Hand Drive and Finished in Sea Green over Deep Carriage Green with Burgundy hides. This discerning car can undoubtedly lay claim, to be compliant with the Q car definition. Reportedly returned to Aston Martin on two occasions with engine failure the car subsequently had fitted to it, an all alloy 3.7 litre Tadek Marek designed engine of the type designated and used in the later DB4 series cars. Combined with a DB4 David Brown 4 speed gearbox and revised axle ratio, disc brakes to the front, the performance of this car, firmly establishes its Q car credentials. A near 60% increase in BHP, cannot be ignored when driving this dynamic and yet unassuming car. As installed the engine carries an early Aston Martin Pre Production engine number and is to original specifications. AM300/1185 was maintained for some years in the 1980s by Aston Martin Heritage specialists R S Williams in its current configuration, before being sold to a prominent AMOC member based in Germany. Last changing hands in June 2014 and car was delivered to Aston Martin Works for complete assessment, prior to a body restoration and a bare metal repaint, with restoration of various features to its original specifications.
Delivered when new via Aston Martin agents Brooklands of Bond Street in 1954. Mulliner bodied and finished in Blue Haze with mid Blue hides and contrasting piping chassis LML/631 was first registered KMR 567 in 1954, this number being retained on the car to today. A succession of recorded keepers follows, before single ownership between 1973 – 1993. After some 20 years of ownership, the car was resold in 1994 requiring restoration. Commencing some 15 years later, the body off and total restoration was been completed in 2014 to concours standard by professional restorers, leaving no aspect of the car untouched. A comprehensive photographic record, with detailed statements of the restoration, clearly shows the extent and detail of the restoration works completed. Subsequently used only occasionally, for show and display purposes the car is in particularly outstanding condition. Resplendent in its original colours, with matching number engine and original registration, KMR 567 is undoubtedly one of the finest examples of the DB2/4 we have seen and is ready to be enjoyed or grace any of the finest collections.
Engine Size 3.7l Mileage 55,300 miles Previous Owners N/A Bodystyle Coupe Seats 4 Transmission Manual Exterior Colour Deep Carriage Green / Sea Green Interior Trim Burgundy Aston Martin DB2/4 MKII Fixed Head Coupe. Chassis No:-AM300/1185. Manufactured and delivered when new to French dealers Majestic Automobile in Montbeliard, in 1956. Built with Left Hand Drive and Finished in Sea Green over Deep Carriage Green with Burgundy hides. This discerning car can undoubtedly lay claim, to be compliant with the Q car definition. Reportedly returned to Aston Martin on two occasions with engine failure the car subsequently had fitted to it, an all alloy 3.7 litre Tadek Marek designed engine of the type designated and used in the later DB4 series cars. Combined with a DB4 David Brown 4 speed gearbox and revised axle ratio, disc brakes to the front, the performance of this car, firmly establishes its Q car credentials. A near 60% increase in BHP, cannot be ignored when driving this dynamic and yet unassuming car. As installed the engine carries an early Aston Martin Pre Production engine number and is to original specifications. AM300/1185 was maintained for some years in the 1980s by Aston Ma
The Austin-Healey 100 was built between 1953 and 1956 by BMC (British Motor Corporation). It was developed by Donald Healey to be produced in-house by Healey's small car company in Warwick and based on the Austin A90 Atlantic mechanics. Healey built a single 'Healey Hundred' for the 1952 London Motor Show and the design impressed Leonard Lord, Managing Director of Austin, so much that a deal was struck with Healey to build it in quantity at Austin's Longbridge factory. The car was renamed the Austin-Healey 100. The '100' name comes from Donald Healey, who selected the name from the car's ability to reach 100mph, as opposed to the Austin-Healey 3000, which is named for its 3000cc engine. The first 100's (series BN1) were equipped with the same 90bhp engines and manual transmission as the stock A90, but the transmission was modified to be a three-speed unit with overdrive on second and top. The 2660cc engine featured an undersquare 87.3mm bore and 111.1mm stroke. Girling 11" drum brakes are fitted all round. Front suspension is independent using coil springs and at the rear is a rigid axle with semi elliptic leaf spring while the steering is by a cam and lever system. A BN1 tested by
This particular DB2/4 MKII was delivered to it’s first guardian in 1956. Requiring a full restoration, the car can be purchased "as is" and restored by the new keeper or as befits a model such as this, be treated to the best restoration possible. To this end, we have developed what we call the "Aston Bespoke" restoration. Celebrating 100 years of Aston Martin and 25 years of Aston Workshop each model in the Aston Bespoke Range offers the very latest enhancements and upgrades, transforming them into the ultimate version of these iconic classics. The original DB2 was the first Aston to be sold with those famous initials following David Brown’s acquisition of the company in 1947. The DB2/4 was introduced in 1953. This is your opportunity to create the car of your dreams, with more than a little help from Aston Workshop of course! This bespoke DB2/4 will represent the very finest restoration possible with every conceivable enhancement, resulting in what must surely be the ultimate DB2. The following is a brief description of the restoration process, a more detailed explanation is available on our Aston Bespoke Website - click HERE Body & Paint On all Bespoke models we would generally r
The first production road Triumph TR2 left the Triumph works at Canley in August 1953; thereafter production was very slow for several months. Just 250 cars were built prior to 1954 of which only 50 stayed within the UK. At the start of 1954, production increased and TR2s began to dominate the home market. This was due to Triumph's determination that a reasonable proportion would stay in the UK, whereas MG, Morgan and Jaguar were mainly exporting. The early TR2s were sought-after mainly because of their performance, low running costs, availability and low price. Such was the success of the TR2 that in 1954 one entered the famous Mille Miglia event where it came 28th out of 450 starters and in the Le Mans 24 Hours of that year another TR2 came 5th in class. Both results emphasised the strength and performance of the cars. Today we are proud to offer an excellent, 'long door', example of the marque. It is presented with British Racing Green coachwork, complemented by tan trim, sits on wire wheels and is supplied with a set of spare steel rims. First registered on 7th October 1954, it was kept by the same owner until his death in 1995. Between 1995 and 2012, the car benefitted from a
The Jaguar XK120 was manufactured between 1948 and 1954 and was their first sports car since the SS100 which ceased production in 1940. It was launched in roadster form at the 1948 London Motor Show as a show car for the new Jaguar XK engine. It caused a sensation thus persuading Jaguar-founder and design boss William Lyons to put the car into production. The '120' in its name referred to its top speed which made the XK120 the world's fastest standard production car at the time of its launch. It was available in two open versions; first as the roadster, then also as a drophead coupé from 1953 and also as a closed, or 'fixedhead' coupé from 1951. With alloy cylinder head and twin side-draft SU carburettors, the double overhead-cam 3.4 litre straight six XK engine was comparatively advanced for a mass-produced unit of the time. With a standard compression ratio of 8:1 it developed 160bhp. This same basic design of the XK engine, later modified into 3.8 litre and 4.2 litre versions, survived into the late 1980s. This Jaguar XK120SE was dispatched from Jaguar Cars on 13th April 1953 to Hoffmans in New York. In 2011, it was brought back to the UK and registered with the DVLA; a V5C regi
The Conquest saloon was released to the public in 1953 as a replacement for the Daimler Consort but was shorter and lighter with better performance. It was meant to be an affordable Daimler, priced at £1066 with pace and at a reasonable price and still had luxurious, well-appointed traditional wood grain and leather interiors. Actual construction was by another BSA subsidiary, 'Carbodies'. The open two seater Conquest Roadster first appeared at the Motor Show in 1953 with the tuned engine later known as the Century engine. The Daimler Conquest Century, released in 1954, was the best seller of the range with 4,818 produced and boasted 100hp and, presumably downhill, 100mph; hence the name. However, the roadster was dropped from production in 1955 as the dropheads had outsold them by over three to one. At the 1955 Motor Show a new drophead four-seater and a drophead coupé version of the two seater roadster were introduced. This Mk. II Conquest Roadster drophead coupé had a sideways-facing single rear seat making the car a two or three seater and with wind-up side windows in place of the clip-on side-curtains. This 1956 Daimler Conquest Century DJ254 is one of the 54 Mk. II roadsters
1954 Aston Martin DB 2/4 Bertone Coupe Chassis Number LML/765 - Engine Number VB6J/213 One-of-a-kind Designed by Bertone's own Franco Scaglione, this unique body has a pronounced wraparound rear window and neatly creased fenders. The interior has a very unusual dash which looks more modern than that of the other Bertone built cars. Originally LML/765 was to be a prototype for a run of cars, but this was scrapped as Aston Martin refused to supply any more chassis. The coupe was delivered new to Henry Pagezy of Paris, France; this is the only Coupe built by Bertone on an Aston Martin DB2/4 chassis.
1953 Aston Martin DB2/4 Allemano Chassis Number: LML/761 Engine Number: VB6J/197 One-Off! Best in Class 1994 Pebble Beach! This fine example is very unique in having an Italian coachwork designed by Giovanni Savonuzzi and built by Allemano of Torino, Italy. The rolling chassis was ordered by a close friend of David Brown, Mr. J. O'Hana of Casablanca, and shipped the car to Allemano Serafino of Torino. With a new Berlinetta body and an engine with DB3 specifications, Mr. O'Hana enjoyed driving and racing the car in Casablanca. The car come to the USA in the late 1970's to its new owner Alan Lampert. In the early 1990's Mr. Lampert spent nearly $150,000.00 on the restoration project, only to sell the car to Brian Hoyt before it was complete. Mr. Hoyt, who owns Perfect Reflection, a restoration shop in the San Francisco bay area, finished the restoration and brought the car to Pebble Beach in 1994. All the hard work paid off with this English car winning the "Italian Coachwork Class" which was a milestone at Pebble Beach then. Without a doubt this is the finest Aston Martin DB2/4 with special coachwork available. Aston Martin Historian and Archivst, Roger Stowers said about this car "
This 1955 Aston Martin DB2/4 LHD Drophead comes finished in a wonderful light blue metallic, believed to be a close match to this car's originally applied Haze Blue. It looks exceptional. The chromed wire wheels are fitted with Vredestein tires, and a set of period fog lights are mounted up front. Inside, a complement of beautiful Smith gauges adorn the dashboard, while the interior is tastefully trimmed in red, just as when this car left the factory in 1955. A wood-rimmed steering wheel is fitted, as is a lovely period radio. The trunk is equipped with leather straps to hold down loose items, and a period suitcase is in place for weekend trips. Offered with a copy of the original, factory built record, a jack, tools and owner's manual, this rare and exclusive Aston Martin DB2/4 Drophead Coupe impresses immensely. For only $565,000 1955 Aston Martin DB2/4 Drophead Coupe Coachwork by Mulliners Chassis no. LML/829 Engine no. VB6J/384 2,922cc DOHC Inline 6-Cylinder Engine 2 SU Carburetors 140bhp at 5,000rpm 4-Speed Manual Transmission Front Independent Suspension Live Rear Axle 4-Wheel Drum Brakes *Rare, factory left hand drive Drophead Coupe *Factory fitted with the later 3-liter Van
This particular 1955 DB2/4 is ideal for a sympathetic or full restoration and the asking price is for this lovely old Aston "as is". Therefore it can be purchased and restored by the new keeper or they can choose to treat it to the best restoration possible here at Aston Workshop. Read more about our full DB2/4 restoration options HERE ------------------------------------- Seriously interested parties should contact us on: +44 (0)1207 233 525 ------------------------------------- Photographs Media Additional Details Enhancements available Convert to R Hand or L Hand drive Fit Auto or Manual gearbox Fit Sat Nav Tweet Services Aston Car Sales Body Centre Enhancements Aston Gifts Aston Parts Enginology Aston Art Servicing Crash Repair Restoration Aston Bespoke Transport Information How to find us Free Publications Watch our Videos Browse the Gallery News Newsletters 2017 Calendar About us Sell your Aston Contact us Links Customer Comments Careers Subscribe to our FREE eNewsletter Enter your details below. SIGN UP Thank you! Your details have been added to our list. © Copyright Aston Workshop 1999 - 2017 TEL: +44 (0) 1207 233525 ASTONWORKSHOP@ASTON.CO.UK Translate this page Home Car sa
This 1957 Aston Martin DB2/4 LHD is a matching numbers example perfectly suitable for easy restoration. Red with black interior. Don't miss this opportunity for only $249,500
Supplied in chassis form to Vignale and bodied in an elegant fast-back design, this ultra-rare Aston Martin was originally ordered for His Majesty the King of Belgium. Currently undergoing a full ground up restoration at Aston Workshop, this project represents a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to acquire one of the rarest and most collectable Aston Martin cars ever made. Interest in classic Vignale bodied cars has dramatically increased recently, with Ferrari examples achieving phenomenal prices at auction. This car is understood to be the only classic Aston Martin ever bodied by Vignale, and as such it is of significant historical importance, both to Aston Martin & Vignale. The car was delivered to Vignale as a DB2/4 chassis only on 28th September 1954. It was then completed in a one-off distinctive fast-back design, with a large opening rear hatch. This stunning Grand Tourer was then delivered on 10th March 1955. It was fitted with the latter, three litre engine and the 1.73:1 ratio. A totally unique & significant Aston Martin from the 50's with fantastic styling, guaranteed to please the most discerning collector and sure to become one of the most sought after Astons of all tim
This is a car for the true connoisseur : an extremely well preserved Aston Martin DB2/4, in an impossible to duplicate original condition. A full matching nrs, first registered in England on 02.05.1955, and delivered by E.H. Organ & Sons. The interior is completely original, and just fantastic. Car interiors come rarely in such a nicely patinated condition. Everything functions so well on this car, and it oozes that impeccable fifties atmosphere as we never have experienced before. In the original Boyriven wool headlining, there are many plaques attached from previous Concours d'Elegance for which this Aston Martin was entered in the sixties. As you can expect, this fantastic motorcar has won some trophies at the time ! Technically, this Aston Martin is in a very good condition. It is just serviced and ready for intensive use. The original tools and jack are still with the car, as are the manual and period service books. If you want a classic car with pedigree and in a charming and correct classic look, then this is one for you. As a bonus, this Aston Martin is Mille Miglia eligible, and the perfect entry in the preservation class of all main concours d'elegance around the world. I
When Jaguar resumed car production in 1945, it dropped its pre-war sportscar line to concentrate on saloon manufacture. But at the 1948 Motor Show, the firm astonished the public by announcing a new two-seater roadster; the XK120, with the name reflecting its top speed. It heralded the arrival of Jaguar's famous 3.4-litre twin overhead camshaft XK engine, intended for the Mk. VII saloon, then two years away. The car was in instant demand which caught Jaguar a little by surprise. The open two-seater model was joined by a fixedhead coupé version in 1951 and a drophead coupé followed in 1953. The 120 lasted until 1954 before making way for its XK140 successor. It was to prove the most popular of the series with 12,061 examples built; of these, only 295 were righthand drive drophead coupés like the car offered here. This genuine UK registered Jaguar XK120 was originally supplied by Henley's in Manchester on 17 th August 1954 and has been owned by the current vendor for the last 27 years. After regular use under his stewardship, he took the car off the road in 2001 and has had her dry stored ever since. The original colour was suede green and at some stage she was painted red; in 1987 a
The '500' racing began in 1946 as a way for 'impecunious enthusiasts' to go motor racing using 500cc motorbike engines instead of the larger capacity engines that prevailed prior to the war. The idea caught on and was adopted as a new Formula 3 in 1950. Well-known names raced in 500s including Stirling Moss, Ken Tyrrell, Jim Russell, Les Leston, Peter Collins, Don Parker and Bernie Ecclestone and all drived at famous locations like Shelsley Walsh, Mallory Park and Silverstone. Brian J Rowsell built the BJR 500 in 1956 to race in Formula 3. It was powered by a JAP single cylinder 500cc engine and featured a relatively sophisticated tubular chassis, wishbone and coil suspension at the front and a swing axle at the rear. Brian competed regularly in it from 1956 through to 1960. Known results include: 1956 Crystal Palace - Redex Trophy, 14th in heat 1956 Brands Hatch - 9th in heat 1958 Brands Hatch - 5th in junior race 1958 Crystal Palace - Redex Trophy, 18th 1958 Brands Hatch - Lewis Evans Trophy, 5th in heat 1959 Brands Hatch - World Sports Trophy, 4th in heat 1959 Brands Hatch - 8th in heat 1960Brands Hatch - Lewis-Evans Trophy, DNF It was then raced by J.K. Harvey (Brands Hatch 27t
Successor to the R-Type, the Bentley S1 was introduced in 1955 with a whole new chassis; the car's wheelbase had been extended 3" to 123", and the luggage compartment was expanded. The S1 had softer suspension than the R-Type, with electrically-controlled rear shock absorbers. Brakes had been improved, and the steering was lighter, even more so after 1957 with optional power assisted steering. This model marked the final integration of Bentley with Rolls-Royce - the standard saloons were now entirely alike, but for grills and badging. The engine was Rolls' 4887cc F-head six, in its final configuration before the introduction of V8 power in 1959. Manual gearboxes were supplied only to special order. With the introduction of the aluminium 6230cc V8 engine in 1959, the S1 Bentley became the S2, and the corresponding Rolls-Royce was renamed Silver Cloud II. The British Magazine, the Motor reported a top speed of 103 mph and 0-60 acceleration of 13.1 seconds from a short-wheelbase S1 in 1957. This 1956 Bentley S1 was first supplied to Mac Dowall Equipment Co. Ltd. of Romford Essex. In January 1964, the next own owner was Frederick Meekins based in London SW7. By the mid 1970's, the car
For 1957, Lister redesigned the original car around a Jaguar D-Type inline-six with an aerodynamic aluminium body; it was tested by racing journalist John Bolster, performing a 0-100mph run in 11.2 seconds. Driver Archie Scott Brown won the 1957 British Empire Trophy in the new Lister-Jaguar. Refined again in 1958, the Lister-Jaguar entered international competitions. Lister also developed another single-seater car based on the Lister-Jaguar, for use in the unique Race of Two Worlds at Monza. Cars from this era are affectionately known as the 'Lister Knobbly' cars, due to their curved bodywork. Although, not an original 'Knobbly' Lister-Jaguar, this is an extremely faithful and precise recreation, similar in ethos to the Cameron Miller Maserati 250Fs or the more recently replicated Guido Rosani/Jim Stokes Lancia-Ferrari D50s. One of three of its type built in the mid-1980s by New Zealander Ray Larsen, who is a world renowned coach builder and engineer, famous for building successful racing Jaguars. This car was copied directly from a genuine Lister 'Knobbly' using a host of period Jaguar components sourced from the 'matching numbers' donor car. As such, its two main longitudinal ch
The Jaguar XK120 was manufactured between 1948 and 1954 and was Jaguar's first sports car since the SS100 which ceased production in 1940. The XK120 was launched in roadster form at the 1948 London Motor Show as a show car for the new Jaguar XK engine. It caused a sensation, thus persuading Jaguar founder and design boss William Lyons to put the car into production. The '120' in its name referred to its 120mph top speed which made the XK120 the world's fastest standard production car at the time of its launch. It was available in two open versions; first as the roadster, then also as a Drophead coupé from 1953 and also as a closed, or 'Fixedhead' coupé from 1951. With an alloy cylinder head and twin side-draft SU carburettors, the double overhead-cam 3.4 litre straight six XK engine was comparatively advanced for a mass-produced unit of the time. With a standard compression ratio of 8:1 it developed 160bhp. This same basic design of the XK engine, later modified into 3.8 litre and 4.2 litre versions, survived into the late 1980s. All XK120s had independent torsion bar front suspension; semi-elliptic leaf springs at the rear, re-circulating ball steering, telescopically adjustable s
The Austin Healey 100 was built from 1953 until 1956 and developed by Donald Healey to be produced in-house by Healey's small car company in Warwick. Healey built a single Hundred for the 1952 London Motor Show and the design impressed Leonard Lord, Managing Director of Austin, so much, that a deal was struck with Healey to build it at Austin's Longbridge factory and renamed the Austin-Healey 100. The name came from Donald Healey who selected it due to the car's ability to reach 100mph, as opposed to the Austin-Healey 3000, duly named for its 3,000cc engine. Production Austin-Healey 100s were finished at Austin's Longbridge plant. The 100 was the first of three models later called the Big Healey's to distinguish them from the much smaller Austin-Healey Sprite. The first series 'BN1' were equipped with the same 90bhp engines and manual gearbox as the A90 although the transmission was modified to be a three-speed unit with overdrive on second and top. With only 6% of these early Healey's sold in the UK, their scarcity alone has made them hugely collectable, this combined with their competition potential in many of the worlds classic rallies makes for a desirable sportscar in any coll
This charming righthand drive A50 Cambridge from 1956 was resident of IADS Malaysian Airbase (Integrated Air Defence System) until spotted by RAF serviceman, Flight Sergeant Stephen Pollitt, who was also based in Malaysia and saved the car for Britain. It was repatriated home in 2000 from the airbase where this car is understood to have lived a charmed life ferrying pilots and servicemen to their aircraft and, in doing so, accumulated just 5,000 miles from new. Whilst we regret it's impossible to warrant this figure, it is plausible that the condition of the car is commensurate with this mileage. The Butterscotch upholstery is in largely good order, the door cards still have plastic shrouding over them and the whole car has a very genuine feel about it, clearly having been cherished. The engine barks to life at first attempt and runs sweetly. The column shift gear selector engages gears accurately and propels the car with ease, though we have to confess you will not be setting any land speed records with this car. Accompanying our A50 Cambridge is a host of very official looking Malaysian documents and paperwork, as well as its UK V5C registration certificate.
Cooper's rear-engined racing cars were powered by JAP motorcycle engines and dominated the 500cc Formula 3 scene in the 1950s. Charles and John Cooper's post-war racing car was based on a crashed Fiat Topolino with the single cylinder JAP engine positioned behind the driver offering good weight distribution. Cooper's innovative design was well received and offered a number of future racing drivers' their first taste of success, including Sir Stirling Moss. It wasn't long before Coopers were the car to beat and orders flooded in. The JAP engine was a reliable and trusted unit however, over the course of the next few years, Coopers improved a number of aspects of their cars by using a tubular chassis, rack and pinion steering and transverse leaf spring independent suspension. This Cooper Mk. VIII Formula 3 was originally sold to Bob Gerard, famous for racing Rileys in the 1930s. In 1948, he finished 3 rd in the British Grand Prix in a ERA. Bob Gerard continued having success at national level and he sold this Cooper to Henry Taylor in 1955. Henry Taylor won the Autosport and JAP trophies in this Cooper Mk. VIII. The car changed hands a number of times and eventually was purchased by
COYS achieved some strong results and big prices across the auction bloc...
Bonhams took over the magnificent Grand Palais to showcase and auction a...