In the 1950s, Francesco Paronzini was the head of a restauration workshop in Varese, Italy. Attracted by the efficiency of the new mid-engined single seaters, produced by some British manufacturers, he decided to build his proper car. Convinced of the quality of the Lancia V6, light and compact, he decided to use this basis to design the tubular chassis of his single seater, with a centrally located rear engine. In July 1958, this Lancia Paronzini was unveiled, which remained a one-off. The 2L type B21 engine was equipped with sports camshafts and a dual Weber carburetor, developing 90bhp, 20 more than the original. The front suspension was from an Alfa Romeo, as were the brakes and steering system. Like the architecture of the car, the chassis too was innovative and was built with an abundance of small tubes. The car has been restored and is presented in excellent condition. Its originality has earned it an article in the Italian magazine "Quattroruote". An intelligent design with fine craftsmanship, the Lancia Paronzini is an opportunity to acquire a special car for a different driving pleasure.